• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'll admit: I'm jelly as fuck of Asians getting great looking white girls

Stitches

Banned
You mean the plain Jane, mediocre, stale bread white bitches Tyger and his league of extraordinary alts be posting?

Stitches said:
You mean the plain Jane, mediocre, stale bread white bitches Tyger and his league of extraordinary alts be posting?

Tyger is a hero, back the fuck off.

Troll

Banned
Stitches said:

Always lol  when you use this phrase tbh

kill em all

Rotter
Stitches said:

Implying that anyone can get those kind of girls

Kys

blonde women prefer native and meds.polish ,Swedish,German and french Norman women etc those aren't real blonde in America. Latino phenos are numb one for white women,period.then black after white guys ,all stats prove his even in us of gay,in Northern Europe cultural sphere its thousand times more saturated ,reggae ton is even popular genre for most young slavic go women not gay pop.

Chadcel

Banned
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
blonde women prefer native and meds.polish ,Swedish,German and french Norman women etc those aren't real blonde in America. Latino phenos are numb one for white women,period.then black after white guys ,all stats prove his even in us of gay,in Northern Europe cultural sphere its thousand times more saturated ,reggae ton is even popular genre for most young slavic go women not gay pop.

wtf did i just read? did u graduate high school?

modified

hairloss expert
I've dated white girls and I've dated Indian girls and I've dated Asian girls.

White girls are nothing special. They usually have the worst personalities. Lowest work ethic. Lowest morality. Highest whore factor. More domineering.

People act like personality doesn't matter but it does. Unless you're Chad (which none of us are), you're going to be spending 99% of the time you're with the girl NOT FUCKING HER. You'll be talking to her, etc.

I'd rather be talking to an Asian girl about her high end job/degree than a white girl about her nail color or what happened on the Bachelor. Kill me.

That said not all white girls are terrible like that. One of my better female friends is a white girl. But on average, white girls make very poor company.

kill em all

Rotter
modified said:

White girls are nothing special. They usually have the worst personalities. Lowest work ethic. Lowest morality. Highest whore factor. More domineering.

People act like personality doesn't matter but it does. Unless you're Chad (which none of us are), you're going to be spending 99% of the time you're with the girl NOT FUCKING HER. You'll be talking to her, etc.

I'd rather be talking to an Asian girl about her high end job/degree than a white girl about her nail color or what happened on the Bachelor. Kill me.

That said not all white girls are terrible like that. One of my better female friends is a white girl. But on average, white girls make very poor company.

I still talk to my Indian ex from time to time, how was it dating an Indian girl?

Asian women are completely insufferable.inidian women are hideous,but generally more sincere by a thousand times.I click well with Indian women,in a platonic way of course.theyre not nearly as evil as Asian bitches,I don't know why people lump them together.

modified said:

Date black girls bro, they need the SAP too:

modified

hairloss expert
selfhatingethnic said:
modified said:

Date black girls bro, they need the SAP too:

Honestly I came really close one time but the girl was the best friend of my cousin, a virgin, and I didn't want to make things weird since she liked me more than I liked her and I just felt bad using her.

Besides that case, one thing that always holds me back from black girls:

- Vaginas evolve to match penises.
- Asian girls have tight tiny pussies for the SAP.
- Blacks have the BBC.
- Ergo, me getting in there will be like a hotdog down a hallway.

I do find some black girls quite attractive. They have incredible hip structure creating great curves and ass, great muscle tone, and ridiculously good skin (ageless).

Other downsides are more masculine facial structure. Also black people have a funny smell.

kill em all said:
modified said:

I still talk to my Indian ex from time to time, how was it dating an Indian girl?

Brown and yellow Asians are all very similar in many ways. Good family centered upbringing. Commitment to hard work and doing well. Short. Shit muscle building genetics. Neighboring in Asia. It's a natural connection to make. That's why I like Indian girls.

Only problem with Indian girls is the body hair. Once you get past that they're great. White girls actually often have just as much body hair but you don't see it until you're really close because it's light colored.

The natural hairlessness of Asians/Blacks/Spics is awesome by comparison.

modified said:
Honestly I came really close one time but the girl was the best friend of my cousin, a virgin, and I didn't want to make things weird since she liked me more than I liked her and I just felt bad using her.

Besides that case, one thing that always holds me back from black girls:

- Vaginas evolve to match penises.
- Asian girls have tight tiny pussies for the SAP.
- Blacks have the BBC.
- Ergo, me getting in there will be like a hotdog down a hallway.

I do find some black girls quite attractive. They have incredible hip structure creating great curves and ass, great muscle tone, and ridiculously good skin (ageless).

Other downsides are more masculine facial structure. Also black people have a funny smell.

Put it in the butt.

LostTuna

Machine
modified said:

fucking fraud isnt even incel

LostTuna said:
modified said:

Technically nobody is "incel" as anybody can get laid if they lower their standards enough. Most people here just want 6+ with no effort.

modified

hairloss expert
LostTuna said:
modified said:

I'm not incel and I've never said I'm incel.

I'm just short, ugly, and nonwhite.

That limits me in ways I wish it didn't. In particular, I'd like to rectify the "ugly" component as best I reasonably can.