• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

iftsj - this is the honest reason you cannot seem to get a woman

Furby

Regular
iftsj said:
gimme gimme gimme.

I strongly suspect when they see you in their eyes you look like a hypermasculine caveman. Woman gravitate towards harmony over all other aspects of FACE (think Lachowski dude). However, this is why some non-traditional actors are still considered handsome whereas the average man is not (guy in Piano movie with hook nose). As you will note...

- Same exact eyes (downward sloping except when you squint (lol))
- Same browline (pronounced)
- Same interpupillary distance (basically disharmonious)
- Same orbitals
- Almost the same nose (as you get older your nose will get larger this is because cartilage keeps growing, gravity will also create hook in your nose - esp when you smile)

Damn mayne. Sucks to be you. A big dick and no one to use it with (but for faggots who are super into that kinda shit).

OP, it doesn't matter what we think. Almost every woman on this site has pretty much called him a hunk, and he's gotten dirty photos from several women on here. So clearly whatever any of us think doesn't mean a damn thing. They think he's good looking. Just look at @"zyzz007"'s experiment to show how attractive he is to women. He's a slightly cocky douchebag at times, but if I looked good I would be too. He's around the 6 range to me, but with the amount of interest he gets from women he is easily around a 7+ to them.

He just has high standards also.

Furby

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
OP, it doesn't matter what we think.

Just look at @"zyzz007"'s experiment to show how attractive he is to women.

I agree you are absolutely 100% correct. However, y'know what the real experiment is?......LIFE! If you aint' getting feeemales in real life does it really matter what reddit uggos (likely faggots tbh) think of you? Not to mention it is from the safety of their homes knowing they will never actually have to meet you? Not to mention, reddit is basically a validatory mechanism for ANYONE?

Everyone gets bluepilled compliments/advice because the truth is there are no real consequences one way or the other to their comments (or even using their real pics).

Cliffs: LIFE is the actual experiment.

iftsj

Banned
lmao at you faggot raging
kys baby dick bitch

Furby

Regular
iftsj said:
lmao at you faggot raging
kys baby dick bitch

Umm...OK. Having a big dick but a shitface must be a living hell for you.

But seriously, what's it like looking paleolithic? Have you ever been chased by a team of archeaologists/anthropologists? I imagine you are worth quite a bit on the institutional museum black market. Srs though it would suck to be you. #grateful

Furby

Regular
hey cro mag just bumping.

But seriously, if you were an actual SLAYER I would give you much love. The problem is that in real life you are a mong. If you were good looking you would KNOW probably by the time you were 16. No need for currytwinks to do social-experiments with your face. No need to rely on the opinions of internetz women you will never ever meet.

In fact, just go to a bar with a lot of drunk women. If you are good looking attractive women will approach you (I promise) and I will obvs be in the wrong. My guess is that you won't or they don't......but prove me wrong, mong.

iftsj said:
gimme gimme gimme.

Honestly, you should thank me for actually giving you REAL critique/advice rather than the garbage advice you get from guys that are uglier than you. Maybe you aren't Sanza-tier but so what? To a starving person, McDonalds hamburgers seem like the greatest food in the world. That is why you get praised artificially inflating (your already large caveman) head.

Cliffs: Real life doesn't lie.

Furby said:
whywoulditmatter said:
OP, it doesn't matter what we think.

Just look at @"zyzz007"'s experiment to show how attractive he is to women.

I agree you are absolutely 100% correct.  However, y'know what the real experiment is?......LIFE!  If you aint' getting feeemales in real life does it really matter what reddit uggos (likely faggots tbh) think of you?  Not to mention it is from the safety of their homes knowing they will never actually have to meet you?  Not to mention, reddit is basically a validatory mechanism for ANYONE?  

Everyone gets bluepilled compliments/advice because the truth is there are no real consequences one way or the other to their comments (or even using their real pics).

Cliffs: LIFE is the actual experiment.

iftsj

Banned
Furby said:
hey cro mag just bumping.

But seriously, if you were an actual SLAYER I would give you much love.  The problem is that in real life you are a mong.  If you were good looking you would KNOW probably by the time you were 16.  No need for currytwinks to do social-experiments with your face.  No need to rely on the opinions of internetz women you will never ever meet.  

In fact, just go to a bar with a lot of drunk women.  If you are good looking attractive women will approach you (I promise) and I will obvs be in the wrong.  My guess is that you won't or they don't......but prove me wrong, mong.

iftsj said:
gimme gimme gimme.

Honestly, you should thank me for actually giving you REAL critique/advice rather than the garbage advice you get from guys that are uglier than you.  Maybe you aren't Sanza-tier but so what?  To a starving person, McDonalds hamburgers seem like the greatest food in the world.  That is why you get praised artificially inflating (your already large caveman) head.

Cliffs: Real life doesn't lie.

lmao at you coping faggot
this is the last time i went to a club and i was still fat as fuck
http://lookism.net/Thread-fuck-my-life
the cougar in the story was like harrassing me "why do you act like this when your so fucking hot, a hot guy like you should enjoy life whats even the point of being so attractive if you dont want to take advantage of it"
she told me this to my face
at one point i got both girls touching me with their boobs and sitting touching my hips with theirs like humping me
talking me fucking so near from my face anc with eye fuck that they were almost kissing me on the mouth
i never go to club but this happend when i go

last time i went out i got approached by two german tourist and brought them home to smoke haschih too
just didnt fucked cause i monged out
i got legit extreme approached tons of times
i got blown on a tinder date without talking and shit eye contact
cope more faggot

i just dont go out and im depressed and my looks suffer from shit diet and haschoch and depression
if i was in shape and nt i would def slay
not ven mentioning my humongus cock

Furby

Regular
Thank you for replying. However, i am not going to say anything but simply use your own words to illustrate what I've said (in boldface)...pay special attention now mong....

iftsj said:
the cougar in the story was like harrassing me "why do you act like this when your so fucking hot, a hot guy like you should enjoy life whats even the point of being so attractive if you dont want to take advantage of it"
at one point i got both girls touching me with their boobs and sitting touching my hips with theirs like humping me
talking me fucking so near from my face anc with eye fuck that they were almost kissing me on the mouth

last time i went out i got approached by two german tourist and brought them home to smoke haschih too
cope more faggot

i just dont go out and im depressed and my looks suffer from shit diet and haschoch and depression

Lots of simulation but little penetration.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda been a slayer is NOT a slayer. Just LOL @ using words like eye fuck when they probably were creeped out. Ugly girls liking you or blowing you is nothing to brag about either actually its fucking shameful on your part (i.e. no self respect...I've turned down dozen of women for being subpar so JUST LOL @ accepting a blowjob from a woman you were so repulsed by you wouldn't even politely acknowledge her with fucking your NCT eyes.)

Thanks for replying but lezbeereal, you aren't ugly but there is no glory in that - no need to make yourself look like a fool.

iftsj

Banned
Furby said:
Thank you for replying.  However, i am not going to say anything but simply use your own words to illustrate what I've said (in boldface)...pay special attention now mong....

iftsj said:

cope more faggot

Lots of simulation but little penetration.  

Coulda, woulda, shoulda been a slayer is NOT a slayer.  Just LOL @ using words like eye fuck when they probably were creeped out.  Ugly girls liking you or blowing you is nothing to brag about either actually its fucking shameful on your part (i.e. no self respect...I've turned down dozen of women for being subpar so JUST LOL @ accepting a blowjob from a woman you were so repulsed by you wouldn't even politely acknowledge her with fucking your NCT eyes.)

Thanks for replying but lezbeereal, you aren't ugly but there is no glory in that - no need to make yourself look like a fool.
im a virgin of course nothing happend you mong. Eye fuck is not some mild look from afar ioi im not a bluepilled faggot. i talk about her putting her face almost touching mine, and making sexual grimaces , almost falling on me. She was drunk tho.
Its just a story to say im not ugly like really ugly. Of course im not a slayer for now im a fucking virgin. I am ashamed of having got my dick blown too, i made a thread about it too. i was polite to her tho i was just insecure.
if i got my life in shape i would/might slay thats all im saying
your just mad i cockmog you
im kind of lazy tbh and i took rotting too far for years
im not even in the same world as hot girls, they live comptletly different than me.
no wonder the look better

Furby

Regular
iftsj said:

to be honest, the average 3 year old black kid probably cockmogs me. But no worries as I do OK with muh FACE and women don't care that much about size as long as they orgasm.

Nigga I've had a live-in GF a couple of times. Sex aint no thing to me. Rather guitarcel tbh unless woman is 7+. I'm chllin at home right now because I am waiting for the delivery of YET another expensive guitar.

The only guys that praise you here are very likely closet homos, reddit-type uggos and at very best decent looking women whom you will never ever ever actually meet irl.

iftsj

Banned
Furby said:
iftsj said:

to be honest, the average 3 year old black kid probably cockmogs me.  But no worries as I do OK with muh FACE and women don't care that much about size as long as they orgasm.  

Nigga I've had a live-in GF a couple of times.  Sex aint no thing to me.  Rather guitarcel tbh unless woman is 7+. I'm chllin at home right now because I am waiting for the delivery of YET another expensive guitar.  

The only guys that praise you here are very likely closet homos, reddit-type uggos and at very best decent looking women whom you will never ever ever actually meet irl.

:cage: are you for real man lmfao
go play your faggy guitar you paid a fortune but still play like shit and write sad songs about how you girlfriend left you cause your a small dicked cuck that couldnt make her orgasm with his dick
lmao at your gif too your the biggest faggot i ever seen here

Furby

Regular
iftsj said:
go play your faggy guitar

Ain't gonna lie. Unless its is sweet white 7+ feeemale pussy, I simply CANNOT be bothered. However, getting another fucking expensive guitar with custom boutique humbucking pickups (which still hasn't arrived btw)???????.............

Cliffs: So superduper excited that after it arrives.... i'll probably stop forumcelling for at least 45 minutes!

iftsj

Banned
Furby said:
iftsj said:
go play your faggy guitar

Ain't gonna lie.  Unless its is sweet white 7+ feeemale pussy, I simply CANNOT be bothered.  However, getting another fucking expensive guitar with custom boutique humbucking pickups (which still hasn't arrived btw)???????.............

Cliffs: So superduper excited that after it arrives.... i'll probably stop forumcelling for at least 45 minutes!

too bad your dick is small and you cant play this

[video=dailymotion]

Stitches

Banned
Im always up for a thread where French Cassanova aka ijustwanttofuckyourpussy gets clowned.

Furby

Regular
Stitches said:
Im always up for a thread where French Cassanova aka ijustwanttofuckyourpussy gets clowned.

thanks for awaring me on what the stupid acronym name is.