@iftsj, I am under privileged, can not reply to PMs.

iftsj

Banned
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Woe is me.
I asked you who you are and to help me. Your right im a good person and i dont deserve this shit life. Help me

iftsj said:
I asked you who you are and to help me. Your right im a good person and i dont deserve this shit life. Help me
The obvious steps are too meet up with Women who matched with you on tinder. Even if they are a '4'. They have shown interest, you need to take that spark and make a fire. Your conversation skills are clearly lacking, the simple formula to follow is

1) Ask them about themselves, what they do, what they like, how they are. It's called small talk, it's to break the ice.
2) Escalate, ask them if they want to meet up some time. They're strangers on the internet, no reason to fret, why panic ? Just do it. If they say no, just drop contact and move on. They are not special creatures, there are many of them out their and they were not 'the one'.

Going to nightclubs and approaching is another. It's all sounds so simple here as text, I understand for some it's hard. But it's just a mental barrier you have to over come. It really isn't as difficult as one thinks. You need to put yourself out their, some alcohol in your veins can help loosen the tongue. You may be surprised at how receptive many females shall be.

Physically you look as good as many whom have a steady supply of partners. But you can always look better. Losing bodily fat, gaining muscle mass, a new hair style, better clothing and improving skin quality. You aught to actively do so. Many on here do not try to improve, they use this site as simply a dumping ground for whatever they're thinking, somewhere to ramble and to fill the social void left by their lack of interpersonal interactions in real life.

You need a social circle, like most here. You claim to be in college which is as good a place as any to make friends, really try make it happen. Go out of your way to talk to people.

Most of the user base on here are asocial. It's the main area one needs to work on. This isn't a site of unfortunate looking peoples, it's a site of basement dwellers.

Break down the wall that is holding you back. You're not exactly approaching women nor putting yourself out there. You are being held back by inhibitions, they are to be conquered, cowering away at the prospect of mild embarrassment is weak. The perceived embarrassment on the horizon rarely ever comes. Others are not better than you, they're simply less inhibited. Many of the most extroverted peoples are prone to saying nonsense, to having the occasional joke fall flat, basking in an awkward moment. Welcome it, do the same. What happened yesterday with a stranger at a nightclub matters not today, nor tomorrow.

As a fine lady once said "If you fuck up, don't worry about it. It won't matter in a years time. If it impacts you a year on...you really fucked up and deserve to feel bad."

The same can be applied to your inhibitory nature. It doesn't matter that she said no, she is one soul, one opinion. Why fret ? You keep on your path and move forward.

JUST
U      
S
T

DO
O

IT
T

iftsj

Banned
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
iftsj said:
The obvious steps are too meet up with Women who matched with you on tinder. Even if they are a '4'. They have shown interest, you need to take that spark and make a fire. Your conversation skills are clearly lacking, the simple formula to follow is

1) Ask them about themselves, what they do, what they like, how they are. It's called small talk, it's to break the ice.
2) Escalate, ask them if they want to meet up some time. They're strangers on the internet, no reason to fret, why panic ? Just do it. If they say no, just drop contact and move on. They are not special creatures, there are many of them out their and they were not 'the one'.

Going to nightclubs and approaching is another. It's all sounds so simple here as text, I understand for some it's hard. But it's just a mental barrier you have to over come. It really isn't as difficult as one thinks. You need to put yourself out their, some alcohol in your veins can help loosen the tongue. You may be surprised at how receptive many females shall be.

Physically you look as good as many whom have a steady supply of partners. But you can always look better. Losing bodily fat, gaining muscle mass, a new hair style, better clothing and improving skin quality. You aught to actively do so. Many on here do not try to improve, they use this site as simply a dumping ground for whatever they're thinking, somewhere to ramble and to fill the social void left by their lack of interpersonal interactions in real life.

You need a social circle, like most here. You claim to be in college which is as good a place as any to make friends, really try make it happen. Go out of your way to talk to people.

Most of the user base on here are asocial. It's the main area one needs to work on. This isn't a site of unfortunate looking peoples, it's a site of basement dwellers.

Break down the wall that is holding you back. You're not exactly approaching women nor putting yourself out there. You are being held back by inhibitions, they are to be conquered, cowering away at the prospect of mild embarrassment is weak. The perceived embarrassment on the horizon rarely ever comes. Others are not better than you, they're simply less inhibited. Many of the most extroverted peoples are prone to saying nonsense, to having the occasional joke fall flat, basking in an awkward moment. Welcome it, do the same. What happened yesterday with a stranger at a nightclub matters not today, nor tomorrow.

As a fine lady once said "If you fuck up, don't worry about it. It won't matter in a years time. If it impacts you a year on...you really fucked up and deserve to feel bad."

The same can be applied to your inhibitory nature. It doesn't matter that she said no, she is one soul, one opinion. Why fret ? You keep on your path and move forward.

JUST
U      
S
T

DO
O

IT
T
Fuark strongest response i ever got thanks boyo