@iftsj, I am the dreadful menace, the haunting chill upon your neck.

Un hommage à la grande vierge

Not you or any other can fathom what is nigh,
all day you sit in your Moms basement getting high,
do you dare deny ?

A 150 I.Q ?
Do you take me for a fool ?
You proclaim to have a 9x6 tool.
You're not the first to lie.
A virgin you shall die.
V-card intact @ Twenty five ?
Why are you still alive ?

A large frame,
your claim to e-fame,
have you no shame ?
You desperately seek a dame,
ladies do not date the lame.

To look more dom you sport a frown,
sit tight as I grind you down,
your list of copes is long,
our dear local mong,

tinder is the cope you seek,
yet irl you are so meek,
you dare not speak,
a certified aspie geek,

The ones that came before you stood tall and strong and brave,
I stole their dreams away,
prepare your grave,
for you shall not get any play
not with any pussy cat,
best stick with what you do best...e-stat.

Here lies iftsj, he died a virgin.

Gala Gado

iftsj

Banned
Not only i have to deal with my shit life but i got to read this shit. I know im shit kill me tbh

iftsj said:
Not only i have to deal with my shit life but i got to read this shit. I know im shit kill me tbh

The life and times of the lazy and the crazy.

E-stating is grave crime for which you must be punished, I for one welcome you to the righteous path, your repenting shall be your salvation.

Take this rep as a token of my condolences.

iftsj

Banned
I never said i got a big frame, i even said i got shit wrist, my skull is legit 24,8inch but it looks deformed and neotonous, im 24 not 25 if i dont make it before 25 its over legit, i was 150 at 10 at ruined my life and brain this then, im ugly my nose and ears are too big , my lips too thin and my teeths fucked up. My hairline is shit . Only thing im confident about is my dick. Oh yeah and my skin is shit. What lie are you accusing me of? My life is just shity and im depressed whats hard to get?

iftsj said:
I never said i got a big frame, i even said i got shit wrist, my skull is legit 24,8inch but it looks deformed and neotonous, im 24 not 25 if i dont make it before 25 its over legit, i was 150 at 10 at ruined my life and brain this then, im ugly my nose and ears are too big , my lips too thin and my teeths fucked up. My hairline is shit . Only thing im confident about is my dick. Oh yeah and my skin is shit. What lie are you accusing me of? My life is just shity and im depressed whats hard to get?
You are kind in nature I can tell, you front as does many a man to cover insecurities, false bravado. I encourage you to get some sleep, to relax and forget you were ever offended, you have a journey ahead of you, young man. Ascension is paramount and not beyond redemption, when their is hope their is a will and when their is a will their is a way. Survoler.

iftsj

Banned
I wish women were interested by me irl as much as psychos of this forum