If you've never had a woman chase you just LDAR

OnTheRun

Slayer
So this means there's hope for you since you've been approached twice.

FireHaze

Gigachad
OnTheRun said:
A little bit. Just a teeny tiny bit. You have to keep in mind one of them I was 11 before puberty fucked me up.

It's nothing compared to what Chads get though. Chad has multiple girls chasing him everyday and I've had two in my entire 22 years of life.

If I looksmax and my situation doesn't improve I'm just gonna rot away with video games. Deep down I know I can't looksmax much further and I only want to looksmax so I can rot guilt free.

FireHaze said:
OnTheRun said:
A little bit. Just a teeny tiny bit. You have to keep in mind one of them I was 11 before puberty fucked me up.

It's nothing compared to what Chads get though. Chad has multiple girls chasing him everyday and I've had two in my entire 22 years of life.

If I looksmax and my situation doesn't improve I'm just gonna rot away with video games. Deep down I know I can't looksmax much further and I only want to looksmax so I can rot guilt free.
RTT+implants

FireHaze

Gigachad
Therealdealbrah said:
FireHaze said:

RTT+implants
I was thinking of cheek implants because my cheekbones don't protrude.

FireHaze said:
Therealdealbrah said:
RTT+implants
I was thinking of cheek implants because my cheekbones don't protrude.
Get implants (With a good surgeon dont let any cuck ruin your face) then roid and tattoomax because you're already over 6ft
and you're 22 you have 8 years left before you ROT so I suggest you do it as quickly as possible

Happy Rotter

Slayer
I have had women chase me but they were sub5 so it didn't make me happy