If you've had any wisdom teeth removed..

Ascended

Joke

In Memoriam

Browcel

Machine
My bottom two wisdom teeth are 1/4 covered by my gums and my upper two wisdom teeth are 1/2 covered by my gums. I have been mewing for 2 months and have an appointment to see an orthodontist. I am also considering myobrace to help fix my oral posture. Am I fucked or is there hope?

Ascended

Joke
Browcel said:
My bottom two wisdom teeth are 1/4 covered by my gums and my upper two wisdom teeth are 1/2 covered by my gums. I have been mewing for 2 months and have an appointment to see an orthodontist. I am also considering myobrace to help fix my oral posture. Am I fucked or is there hope?

What's the problem? It's probably just coming through the gum line still... The issue is when they get impacted and grow sideways into the other teeth. Also: if you don't clean under the gums you can get an infection. 

Wisdom teeth can even grow outwards at an angle for several months/years before finally correcting and pull into line with the rest of the teeth. Dentists love to remove wisdom teeth as they get paid for it. Don't trust Dentists, especially if you are in America. I've not been to a dentist for about 10 years and my teeth are in great condition and form.

I lightly brush the gums over the wisdom teeth with a toothbrush and use mouthwash and floss regularly to keep the area free from infections and abscesses.