If you've finished college and have never been approached

FireHaze

Gigachad
You're not good looking, period. You are sub 7.

Not being approached walking though the streets is one thing but if you've never been approached in school? Just lol @ you.

SeriousM

Normie
looks matter less in college

you can be in the right fraternity and play the right sport, you'll get tons of pussy

college girls are also not that big on approaching men as they hate to be labeled sluts more than anything

if you finished college sexless, then you likely need to work a lot on your social skills but that doesn't matter once you enter the real world, in the real world looks matter a lot more

FireHaze

Gigachad
Mr. Joshua said:
FireHaze said:
You're not good looking, period. You are sub 7.

Not being approached walking though the streets is one thing but if you've never been approached in school? Just lol @ you.
Sub 7? LOL More like Sub 5.
Ehh, I can see a 6/10 going through school not being approached. Remember that 6/10 is just upper average which means you're invisible to most women.

Chad

Incel
If i dont get at least 4 lays in 1st month of college im goinf ER

FireHaze

Gigachad
Mr. Joshua said:
FireHaze said:
Ehh, I can see a 6/10 going through school not being approached. Remember that 6/10 is just upper average which means you're invisible to most women.
subhuman girls  / landwhales do approach 5/10 guys occasionally.
Yeah but still not as often as they would approach 7+ men. A 5/10 that gets approached is just lucky.

peniscel

Incel
The only girls that liked me were Gooks, I fuckin' hate that shit. I prefer White girls, but I'd rather fuck a smelly shitskin Hindu bitch than a Gook.