MewingAllDay

Normie
:cage:

LOL are u fucking serious OP, i wouldnt wear branded clothing even if they payed me, looks low IQ and primitive as fuck, are u a negro?

brb getting compliments every time i go out like this

AsianAspie

Incel
Married Oldcell said:
I think this is highly dependent on location and class.
As stated in title, don't be old if you're wearing this stuff. Somewhat dependent on location and class, but I think the most important thing is not looking old, and being in a western country

MewingAllDay said:
LOL are u fucking serious OP, i wouldnt wear branded clothing even if they payed me, looks low IQ and primitive as fuck, are u a negro?

brb getting compliments every time i go out like this
Asian, but behaviorally I act like a negro (been lifting/into sport since 12, unconsciously swear a lot, can grow thick facial hair for what it's worth).

And lol that was the entire point of the OP... if ur running badbody game, skater brands = instant status boost. Do you think your speed dealer down the road looks like he travels the world making $250k+ a year?

Do what works for you then. I guess the bigger lesson to draw from all this is what you wear has a huge impact upon how you are perceived and the attention you receive.

LostTuna

Gigachad
barely anyone wears that shit, not even in california. it's mostly try-hards these days same with "OBEY" and "diamond supply company" and the california republic t shirts etc
[hr]
lol nvm just noticed your name was "AsianAspie"

explains a lot. FOB asians are always behind in fashion

sfinkter

Coper
meanwhile chad wears basketball shoes + shorts and a solid black t-shirt

spam_artist

HQNP
all of this is way too tryhard for informal occasions

just dont look like a hobo

Golgonto

140 Wesley
under 25? be skinny, smoke cigarettes and dont act like an autist.

It was incredibly easy to get sex when i was <25

Golgonto

140 Wesley
Don't waste your <25 years, seriously.

Ab0M1N4T10n

𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉
Slayers
People itt too retarded to understand all commercialized clothing is branded. Choose the brands carefully, people know. Your clothes doesn't need big ass logos for normies to detect what brand it is.