AsianAspie

Incel
Wear branded clothing recognisable for being cool with a certain crowd.

I noticed that every time I chuck on my Santa Cruz t-shirt or hoodie, some random guy walking past will be like 'Santa Cruz, love that brand man.' A girl started talking to me in line at maccas saying 'I like your t-shirt, I'm from around there.' Teenage girls' eyes are immediately drawn to the logo. If I go to a dodgy area at night, I constantly get stopped and asked for drugs. 
Last night some tatted out thug asked me for directions, then we had a conversation as we waited for the train. When he asked me if I had any drugs and I said no, he said 'oh I thought for sure you were a dealer when I saw you cos of the jumper.'

I don't even skateboard lmfao. But every time I see someone wearing the brand whether good looking or not, my mind instantly thinks they know what's up.

Lol @ fashioncels spending $300 on a nice shirt when the hot girl just wants to fuck the dude wearing the cool t-shirt.

rkg

Subhuman
id rather not be a walking billboard, thanks anyways OP for your idiotic suggestion

AsianAspie

Incel
rkg said:
id rather not be a walking billboard, thanks anyways OP for your idiotic suggestion
No worries faggot. Go and drop another thousand bucks on some high quality designer clothing, great investment.

chadimir

Gigachad
Op is a POSER. No one gives a fuck about the logo on your sweater faggot it's all in your head.

AsianAspie

Incel
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Op is a POSER. No one gives a fuck about the logo on your sweater faggot it's all in your head.
Does it matter if I'm a poser or not when we are all desperate to get laid? 
Besides, I didn't intentionally buy the clothes cos of the fucking brand. I just happened to notice the increased attention I got when wearing it as opposed to unbranded casual clothes. But yeah it's all in my head.

AsianAspie

Incel
Mughal said:

If you live in a western country and leave your house more than twice a year, you'd surely recognise the logo & the sorts of people who tend to wear it.

AsianAspie said:
Mughal said:

If you live in a western country and leave your house more than twice a year, you'd surely recognise the logo & the sorts of people who tend to wear it.
I'd rather get that guys face transplanted than buy this shitty hoodie.

Mughal

Banned
AsianAspie said:
Mughal said:

Legit, I've had someone else confirm what you're saying. But not necessarily a branded shirt, but rather, a shirt with a sports team logo or something of that nature.

chadimir

Gigachad
AsianAspie said:
Mughal said:

Lol Cmon this is clothes waspy 7+ men. Can you imagine an incel wearing a flashy sweater like that? Just lol

AsianAspie

Incel
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
AsianAspie said:

Lol Cmon this is clothes waspy 7+ men. Can you imagine an incel wearing a flashy sweater like that? Just lol
You have a point, generally unattractive people should avoid standing out. But like I said I've seen attractive and unattractive people wear it, what they have in common is they always seem to be with slutty girls and give off a badboy vibe

assburger said:
this won't make me NT. cope
I never said buying that shirt will fix all your problems, but if you're LMSmaxing it will guaranteed get you more attention from the younger crowd.

nochin

Incel
wearing skater clothing won't make me a bad boy though. as an ugly guy it's smarter to just dress well, given you socialize in middle/upper class.

also 
AsianAspie said:
A girl started talking to me in line at maccas saying 'I like your t-shirt, I'm from around there.'
Confirmed 7/10+, she was just looking for a starter, she would have talked about the weather if you were wearing something more trivial.

mydougiefresh

Normie
I'm rocking polo, lacoste and Armani jeans. It gives me a feeling of high self worth and it signals high status to my surrounding. It's more effective and cheaper than therapy cope sessions... I'm buying them on sale in outlet stores.

AsianAspie

Incel
nochin said:
wearing skater clothing won't make me a bad boy though. as an ugly guy it's smarter to just dress well, given you socialize in middle/upper class.

also 
AsianAspie said:
A girl started talking to me in line at maccas saying 'I like your t-shirt, I'm from around there.'
Confirmed 7/10+, she was just looking for a starter, she would have talked about the weather if you were wearing something more trivial.
Another interesting point to consider - no matter whether you're attractive/unattractive, it's probably best to dress to what your face says about you and exploit that niche. People often tell me I have a very sharp/intense look, which is probably why I can pull off the skaterboy look and get a lot more attention for it than wearing regular clothes. If you're unattractive and can't pull off the badboy image or have a beta vibe, then going full hipster may get you more attention with girls from that crowd.

Lol nah, I've very occasionally had girls approach me but pretty sure this one was just being friendly. Didn't really progress from there
[hr]
mydougiefresh said:
I'm rocking polo, lacoste and Armani jeans. It gives me a feeling of high self worth and it signals high status to my surrounding. It's more effective and cheaper than therapy cope sessions... I'm buying them on sale in outlet stores.
Not sure if srs man? Sorry but most of those just scream try-hard wog/ethnic (the ralph lauren and armani pieces). By wearing branded clothes, I meant brands targeted at young people

mydougiefresh

Normie
AsianAspie said:
nochin said:

also 
Another interesting point to consider - no matter whether you're attractive/unattractive, it's probably best to dress to what your face says about you and exploit that niche. People often tell me I have a very sharp/intense look, which is probably why I can pull off the skaterboy look and get a lot more attention for it than wearing regular clothes. If you're unattractive and can't pull off the badboy image or have a beta vibe, then going full hipster may get you more attention with girls from that crowd.

Lol nah, I've very occasionally had girls approach me but pretty sure this one was just being friendly. Didn't really progress from there
[hr]
mydougiefresh said:
Not sure if srs man? Sorry but most of those just scream try-hard wog/ethnic (the ralph lauren and armani pieces). By wearing branded clothes, I meant brands targeted at young people
LOL I'm white

A

athmbyty

Semi-legit.

I wear very low-inhib, stylish clothes that most people wouldn't want to wear (long t-shirts). Easy to recognise, just like the logo.

Can confirm most people dig it in social situations.

King Chad

Normie
mydougiefresh said:
You can't be srs

That looks like a refugee fashion starter pack

iamagod

Chad
mydougiefresh said:
:cage: