• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

if you're under 21 yrs old leave this site immediately

FireHaze

Megastar
Nah there's a lot of good looksmaxing advice on here that the youngcels can benefit from before it's too late.

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=xx-large]ffs, this was when i looked even uglier. 3/10 profile, 4/10 front
[/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=xx-large]it was march 2014...  it was two 16 year olds, the BJs were done through LPD (luck, propinquity, delusion) and nothing more. I was staying at a friends' house with my parents (long story) and the daughter there had a female friend over one night, then they came in in the dark and both sucked my dick[/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=xx-large]I mean they were sexually immature and probably just experimenting/having fun, so probably didn't care about looks?[/font][/size]

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This site is my social life.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
I leave the house all the time, I go out and party on weekends, and yet I'm still incel.

Not legit

Whitecel

Banned
I'm 19 and I know more looksmaxing than a lot of oldercels here. Blueballs is 20 and he's a super legit looksmaxer

thread will burn in peace

zyzz007

Lookism God
Brutus said:
I leave the house all the time, I go out and party on weekends, and yet I'm still incel.

Not legit

brutal.

King Chad

Regular
hospen said:
zyzz007 said:
thought u said u looked like johnny depp.

never believe what you read online

edit: also i never said i looked like johnny depp, i said one girl commented i look like johnny depp because of the long hair i had at 14

You just said it. Fraud.

King Chad

Regular
hospen said:
King Chad said:
bullshit. If that's you then you look nothing like Depp.

Oh, and hop on Fin ASAP if you want to ever be above a 5/10

P.S. Lose the hat phaggot

reported to the cope police