If you're sub 8, you have NO EXCUSE not to have long hair.

garuda

Cuck
Long hair has the potential to add up to 2 points/10. It frames your face and can hide a skinny neck. The halo effect from long aesthetic hair is unbelievable. On days where my skin looks bad or I'm tired/bloated I always have my hair distracting from imperfections.

I was watching mortal kombat the other day and noticed something. Raiden lost all of his "wisdom" when he cut his hair.

Here, powerful and wise:

then in the end, when he supposedly ascended, he looks like a beta bitch who bums cigarettes off of people at 7-11

If you're sub 8, have a small skull or a thin neck, start growing your hair out NOW.

Magnus

Lookism God
Legit but my problem is that mine doesn't grow down. It's too thick, like a pseudo afro

Eric

Incel
Magnus said:
Legit but my problem is that mine doesn't grow down. It's too thick, like a pseudo afro
Cloud said:
Magnus said:
Same with my hair :uzi:
Same bros. Next time I go to a stylist I'm going to get it thinned and see what happens

garuda

Cuck
Magnus said:
Cloud said:
Magnus said:
Eric said:
Magnus said:
Cloud said:
Same bros. Next time I go to a stylist I'm going to get it thinned and see what happens
You guys would have the longest and hardest "awkward phase" but once you get some decent length, 10"+ and it's long and heavy enough to fall down on it's own you'd have the GOAT hair, thick and wavy, a true lion's mane

Magic

Chad
Then Reddit will tell you "you need a proper haircut"

Magic said:
That's because you can only pull off long hair if your hair is thick and voluminous. Just lol @ some nowrooding incel with thin shit quality hair trying to pull off Kurt Cobain's haircut, hell end up looking like gollum.

assburger

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
Magic said:
That's because you can only pull off long hair if your hair is thick and voluminous. Just lol @ some nowrooding incel with thin shit quality hair trying to pull off Kurt Cobain's haircut, hell end up looking like gollum.

:tyson:
[hr]
ive historically had my hair long but it gets messy and hard to maintain (its also thick af)

i think having it something like this is ideal, u can still hide norwooding and it looks higher class tbh, not to mention its more NT

CuckCel

Chad
assburger said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

I Got asain hair. Would this still work or should just get a top bun

OldRooster

King of Chads
OP must live in some freak geographic anomaly where every guy has thick dense hair.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

[hr]
ive historically had my hair long but it gets messy and hard to maintain (its also thick af)

i think having it something like this is ideal, u can still hide norwooding and it looks higher class tbh, not to mention its more NT

Fuarkk Pitt looks so ideal here

Dyedpoop

Subhuman
Long hair is sweet if you have the right texture and thickness. I have wavy hair that goes down just below my neck and I do receive compliments on it. Now to capitalize on them...

Josh

Banned
My hair was long as fuck but i cut it because it was too knotted, gonna regrow it but comb it every day

only to an extent. if just looks comical with my huge nose. will probably run long hair again after rhino though

long hair makes my NW3 very hard to hide. you'd think the opposite, right?
with short hair the receded temples look less prominent. with long hair, it's all fine and good if you have a cover-up curtain of hair over your receded temples, but once this curtain gets pushed aside it's game over. it's insanely noticeable.

twisty

Banned
Cope...it all depends on skull size...Someone looks better with long, someone looks like shit...
But i admit that hair is legit..it can easily boost 1.5 pts if u have proper hairstyle..hair is life