If you're strongly against mewing you are literally retarded

FireHaze

Gigachad
It costs nothing and you're just putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth. Even if it doesn't move up your maxilla or whatever, the act of doing it makes your face look better because it gives your face a focused look and you look like less of a mong.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
FireHaze said:
It costs nothing and you're just putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth. Even if it doesn't move up your maxilla or whatever, the act of doing it makes your face look better because it gives your face a focused look and you look like less of a mong.
This is so legit too

It's snake oil.   I fucking hate that shit. 

I'm all about suffering through your social problems and fixing what actually is profoundly fucked up for prolly most of us.

SexGod

Coper
It's the natural position your tongue is SUPPOSED to be in. 

People just coping because they didn't do it before and want to play it of. When confronted with facts people ignore it and just cope, like women do

Magic

Chad
How the incel thinks he look before he mews and after he mews

How he actually looks to everybody else

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
How or what is mewing? I have never seen a good answer when ppl ask.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
sephon said:
actually it was proven to elongate the philtrum lol
WTF how? Isn't a long philtrum highly correlated with downward maxillary growth since the maxilla and philtrum are pretty much in the same spot?

FireHaze

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
Correct oral posture. Tongue resting on roof of mouth. Teeth touching. Mouth closed.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
sephon said:
actually it was proven to elongate the philtrum lol
WTF how? Isn't a long philtrum highly correlated with downward maxillary growth since the maxilla and philtrum are pretty much in the same spot?
maybe it elongated philtrum in adults who switched to mewing after formative years?
[hr]
FireHaze said:
Amnesia said:
Correct oral posture. Tongue resting on roof of mouth. Teeth touching. Mouth closed.
its very unnatural if you have mouth breathing face
can you really get used to it?
my rested tongue falls down and needs effort/tension to go up

FireHaze

Gigachad
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
maybe it elongated philtrum in adults who switched to mewing after formative years?
[hr]
FireHaze said:
its very unnatural if you have mouth breathing face
can you really get used to it?
my rested tongue falls down and needs effort/tension to go up
Yeah you have to practice a ton if you're used to mouthbreathing.

Its a catch 22; if your not mewing you're retarded, but even if you are, you're still a retard and an autist

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
clown said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Really, go ahead and follow the regurgitated trip from some pseudoscience scam artist. Ironically retarded
Fuck you are really ignorant
No, you are the one that is blindly following this crap. Have you even read one fucking scientific journal in your life. You should try it some time....you know....research

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
clown said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
No, you are the one that is blindly following this crap. Have you even read one fucking scientific journal in your life. You should try it some time....you know....research
You have literally zero idea about what you are saying.

http://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Daily-reminder-and-motivation-to-mew-mewcels-GTFIH
http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-This-could-have-been-you
http://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-...llary-deficiency-in-22-year-old-mewcels-GTFIH

Ignorant AF.

@"MewingAllDay" 
@"Ryu" 
@"Cloud"
Enlighten me then. How so ?

Really your sources are this site, and mew himself 

LMAO

Ryu

Staff member
There is no reason not to mew. It is scientifically proven that your tongue should be on the roof of your mouth. The myobrace which forces you to mew, has been proven to work.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Ryu said:
There is no reason not to mew. It is scientifically proven that your tongue should be on the roof of your mouth. The myobrace which forces you to mew, has been proven to work.
Proven ? where is this proof? Was it published in an unbiased peer reviewed scientific journal?

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
clown said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Enlighten me then. How so ?
Watch 

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Also,

• read research I posted about 22 year old
  • do more research on bone remodeling and understand it is possible
  • do research on oral and neck posture affecting facial development
Next,

• realize that you are wrong
  • and START MEWING, BECAUSE IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY, THEN WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING ??

Mewing as an adult will not improve your fucking face. You incels are holding on to a pipe dream. I have read all of that and then some. This isnt new by the way. This shit has been known for a long time way before "MEW". Its just that he takes a marketing campaign to it and sells a dream that isnt quite real. It works for kids but wont for adults