If you're strongly against mewing you are literally retarded

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
It costs nothing and you're just putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth. Even if it doesn't move up your maxilla or whatever, the act of doing it makes your face look better because it gives your face a focused look and you look like less of a mong.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,221
Reputation
3,168
FireHaze said:
It costs nothing and you're just putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth. Even if it doesn't move up your maxilla or whatever, the act of doing it makes your face look better because it gives your face a focused look and you look like less of a mong.
This is so legit too
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
3,359
Reputation
4
It's snake oil.   I fucking hate that shit. 

I'm all about suffering through your social problems and fixing what actually is profoundly fucked up for prolly most of us.
 

SexGod

Coper
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
1
It's the natural position your tongue is SUPPOSED to be in. 

People just coping because they didn't do it before and want to play it of. When confronted with facts people ignore it and just cope, like women do
 

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
How the incel thinks he look before he mews and after he mews



How he actually looks to everybody else

 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,460
Reputation
318
How or what is mewing? I have never seen a good answer when ppl ask.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,221
Reputation
3,168
sephon said:
actually it was proven to elongate the philtrum lol
WTF how? Isn't a long philtrum highly correlated with downward maxillary growth since the maxilla and philtrum are pretty much in the same spot?
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
Amnesia said:
How or what is mewing? I have never seen a good answer when ppl ask.
Correct oral posture. Tongue resting on roof of mouth. Teeth touching. Mouth closed.
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
UglyNormalFag said:
sephon said:
actually it was proven to elongate the philtrum lol
WTF how? Isn't a long philtrum highly correlated with downward maxillary growth since the maxilla and philtrum are pretty much in the same spot?
maybe it elongated philtrum in adults who switched to mewing after formative years?
[hr]
FireHaze said:
Amnesia said:
How or what is mewing? I have never seen a good answer when ppl ask.
Correct oral posture. Tongue resting on roof of mouth. Teeth touching. Mouth closed.
its very unnatural if you have mouth breathing face
can you really get used to it?
my rested tongue falls down and needs effort/tension to go up
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
WTF how? Isn't a long philtrum highly correlated with downward maxillary growth since the maxilla and philtrum are pretty much in the same spot?
maybe it elongated philtrum in adults who switched to mewing after formative years?
[hr]
FireHaze said:
Correct oral posture. Tongue resting on roof of mouth. Teeth touching. Mouth closed.
its very unnatural if you have mouth breathing face
can you really get used to it?
my rested tongue falls down and needs effort/tension to go up
Yeah you have to practice a ton if you're used to mouthbreathing.
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
4,670
Reputation
8
Its a catch 22; if your not mewing you're retarded, but even if you are, you're still a retard and an autist
 

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,259
Reputation
0
clown said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Really, go ahead and follow the regurgitated trip from some pseudoscience scam artist. Ironically retarded
Fuck you are really ignorant
No, you are the one that is blindly following this crap. Have you even read one fucking scientific journal in your life. You should try it some time....you know....research
 

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,259
Reputation
0
clown said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
No, you are the one that is blindly following this crap. Have you even read one fucking scientific journal in your life. You should try it some time....you know....research
You have literally zero idea about what you are saying.

http://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Daily-reminder-and-motivation-to-mew-mewcels-GTFIH
http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-This-could-have-been-you
http://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-...llary-deficiency-in-22-year-old-mewcels-GTFIH

Ignorant AF.

@"MewingAllDay" 
@"Ryu" 
@"Cloud"
Enlighten me then. How so ?

Really your sources are this site, and mew himself 

LMAO
 

Ryu

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
6,910
Reputation
1,037
There is no reason not to mew. It is scientifically proven that your tongue should be on the roof of your mouth. The myobrace which forces you to mew, has been proven to work.
 

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,259
Reputation
0
Ryu said:
There is no reason not to mew. It is scientifically proven that your tongue should be on the roof of your mouth. The myobrace which forces you to mew, has been proven to work.
Proven ? where is this proof? Was it published in an unbiased peer reviewed scientific journal?
 

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,259
Reputation
0
clown said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Enlighten me then. How so ?
Watch 

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]



Also,

  • read research I posted about 22 year old
  • do more research on bone remodeling and understand it is possible
  • do research on oral and neck posture affecting facial development
Next,

  • realize that you are wrong
  • and START MEWING, BECAUSE IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY, THEN WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING ??

Mewing as an adult will not improve your fucking face. You incels are holding on to a pipe dream. I have read all of that and then some. This isnt new by the way. This shit has been known for a long time way before "MEW". Its just that he takes a marketing campaign to it and sells a dream that isnt quite real. It works for kids but wont for adults
 
Top