• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

if you're psl4 or above the reason behind your inceldom is

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
the fact that people can't swallow this pill is so funny

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
[img=400x197]

Cocaine

Regular
Unbeatable said:
who is this user i remember you got banned but who are you

i requested the ban because i was out of control with shitposting. will try to contain it on this account and shitpost hopefully only occasionally.

Unbeatable

Regular
Cocaine said:
Unbeatable said:
who is this user i remember you got banned but who are you

i requested the ban because i was out of control with shitposting. will try to contain it on this account and shitpost hopefully only occasionally.

whats your main account

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
Unbeatable said:
Cocaine said:

whats your main account

his main account is ethmlethiqcel

ar1

Retard
Birds
PlasticSurgeryAscend said:
helicopter neurotic mother + weird aloof neglectful father in a sexless loveless marriage is the worst combo :ugh:

youve effectively doxxed the famiy tree of 99.99% of the users here (not includig my alts, i come from a healthy happy portugese immigrant family

ar1 said:
PlasticSurgeryAscend said:
helicopter neurotic mother + weird aloof neglectful father in a sexless loveless marriage is the worst combo :ugh:

youve effectively doxxed the famiy tree of 99.99% of the users here (not includig my alts, i come from a healthy happy portugese immigrant family

:banderas:

but my brother is an NT careercel in a 5+ yr LTR, my sister is a full blown roastie feminist bitch

fauxfox

Machine
why the fuck did I come out aspie with neglectful parents but my friends with neglectful parents were slayers