If you're not taking a MINIMUM 10,000UI's of vitamin D a day what the fuck r u doing

Mughal

Banned
Anakind said:
Mughal said:
My nose has been bleeding lately boyo. This may be all your fault.
You have to measure your D3 blood levels.
I'm inside all the time though, I hardly doubt that my levels would be normal. Don't ya think?

ethniccoper

Incel
Cope. Stop looking for excuses to not go outside boyo. Vitamin D from the sun > any other source

sfinkter

Coper
ethniccoper said:
Cope. Stop looking for excuses to not go outside boyo. Vitamin D from the sun > any other source
There is no sun here, only a fuckton of clouds with very very little UV/IR/whatever the fuck type of rays. Only option is food and supplement for vitamin D

Anakind

King of Chads
ethniccoper said:
If you live in Germany, your skin can only produce D3 for a couple months in the summer and that only for a couple hours at noon time. You MUST supplement / use tanning beds.

Anakind

King of Chads
True Romance said:
What's the reason you promote Vitamin D3 so much Anakind? What benefit does it provide?
D3 is falsely classified as a vitamin even though it's actually a hormone. So you can be happy getting it legally as a supplement without prescription from a doctor.

It's active in the regulation of around 3,000 genes. If you have low levels of D3, you can't be healthy.

Mughal

Banned
True Romance said:
Anakind said:
It's active in the regulation of around 3,000 genes. If you have low levels of D3, you can't be healthy.
Which major genes
He's a salesman employed by the creators of Vitamin D3. Don't believe him. I took his recommended megadoses and blood is leaking from my nose like water from a faucet.

Drake

Normie
5k/day

improved my eyebrows and thats it i think

Anakind

King of Chads
Mughal said:
He's a salesman employed by the creators of Vitamin D3. Don't believe him. I took his recommended megadoses and blood is leaking from my nose like water from a faucet.
Correlation isn't causation. It might also be from the cocaine you constantly take.   :wink: