If you're not subscribed to Vegan Gains you're missing out DOM game.

Legalizer

Banned
Gotta learn from the pro; confidence, eye-contact, psychopathy

[video=youtube]

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
He probably wouldn't be rated very highly on here, but I really like the way he looks, his demeanor, etc. Doesn't look like your typical mutt at all. He's mixed white/black, right?

Legalizer

Banned
ItWontBeMe said:
He probably wouldn't be rated very highly on here, but I really like the way he looks, his demeanor, etc. Doesn't look like your typical mutt at all. He's mixed white/black, right?
His voice is ASMR as fuck

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I would rather die than be a vegan. My gf's a vegan and it's agonizing sometimes

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Nigga needs to tuck his fingers in when he's cutting food. He's going to lose a digit one day.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
6 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I would rather die than be a vegan. My gf's a vegan and it's agonizing sometimes
:bye:
Meat is so good though. 95+% of meals I eat contain meat pretty much. I feel incomplete without it lol

Biebercel

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
6 said:
Meat is so good though. 95+% of meals I eat contain meat pretty much. I feel incomplete without it lol

yeah i bet you cant go a day without craving some hot thick meat deep inside you

fucking lol non vegans are such faggots

chadrat
Mewslims
GottThaGod said:
Fuck his new video is brutal.
[video=youtube]@666
Absolutely demolished.
I love how in the beginning he keeps flicking back to Paul Joseph Watson's picture just so you could see the contrast, pussy ass bitch vs what a real man should look like. 

I have a pretty moderate view of soy today but even as a vegan there were times when I was fervently anti-soy. I still won't drink soy milk daily (would rather have coconut, cashew or almond milk) though because I prefer the taste and I'm still not 100% convinced and I'll have tofu only a couple of times per month.

Also, this video gives me a lot of new things to add to my repertoire, one of them being that beer consumption is associated with high E levels in men as it contains one of the most potent estrogenizing compounds in the world. So now I have something to say to those "tough guys" that think drinking beer, etc, is associated with manliness LOL.

I just love the way this world works. Nothing is what you think it is.

Biebercel

Gigachad
GottThaGod said:
[video=youtube]@666

i dug up this thread after watching it, jfl 4chan numale cucks are still in the comment section crying that VG is wrong even though they can't provide any kind of argument as to why

Myth

Coper
Biebercel said:
GottThaGod said:
[video=youtube]@666

i dug up this thread after watching it, jfl 4chan numale cucks are still in the comment section crying that VG is wrong even though they can't provide any kind of argument as to why

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]basically it's a competitive androgen receptor antagonist. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Think of receptor as little switches that can be turned on. When an androgen like testosterone binds it, it turns the little switch on. This is called and AGONIST.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Soy acts as an ANTAGONIST. This means that it binds to the same little switch as androgens by instead of turning it on, it does nothing, however it blocks the switch from being turned on by androgens. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It essentially makes the testosterone in your body unusable by outcompeteing it.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A side effect of this is that when you block androgen receptors the body thinks "oh shit I need more testosterone" (and oestradiol funnily enough) because the brain is tricked into thinking you are deficient. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As a result your serum testosterone levels increase while on soy, but so do your serum oestradiol levels.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Morons, low IQ idiots, soyboys and propaganda spreading vegan scum will try to exploit your ignorance of hormonal function by pointing to this elevated serum testosterone and suggesting that soy is actually good for males. It is not.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Soy in reality is a potent estrogenic that makes your endogenous testosterone useless while both acting as an estrogen and increasing your edogenous estrogen levels. [/font]