• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you're not on a skincare regime you should kys

KingOfCod420

Regular
If you're not doing everything you can to slow down aging,take care of your skin you should just give up on lookmaxing. Loook at every male model THEY ALL HAVE GOOD SKIN, look at every big male hollywood actor  great skin. Loook at nick bateman one of the most wanted men by women, amazing skin. Mario rodrigez, another stud. Great skin. You seeing the similarities? All have great skin. if youre not skinmaxing just give up on lookmaxing. You think jb will want your acne ridden nasolabial folds pizza stained face? hell no!

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
MSM
Retin A

Eat organic everything and a also a lot of green, leafy vegetables and some berries everyday(for antioxidants).

dante

Joke
already doing tazorac, scrub and beta carotene. Will be adding TCA and Dermastamping for acne scars.

KingOfCod420

Regular
Vitamin c serum,retinol, and stay out of the sun at all cost.  good sunscreen also. I also heard asian sunscreens protect your face better than american ones. this could be true seeing as most asian women in  asia. age very good.

If youre An oldcell   this probably wont work .   this is mostly for the young bucks, do everything you guys can to slow down aging, the younger you start the better. gonna feel good when all your acquaintances start looking like shit with nasolabial folds and you on that good young skin time. age pill will get you if you stay like an idiot not doing anything and try to at least fight it. avoid alcohol,
astaxanthin is good for skin.

You either submit to the age pill  by not doing anything, or fight it. like all the big hollywood
celebrities,nick batemen, etc.

alistair

Regular
Moisture and supplement beta carotene. I am highly skeptical of anything else.

Asian beauty skincare and sunscreen or death

Just lol if you're not avoiding the sun in its entirety. Just lol if you dont have your house blacked out to the point it's pitch black during the day if the lights are off

Photoaging is legit hell and should be avoided as much as humanely possible

L

LateralRimCuck

IntenseSuffering said:
Asian beauty skincare and sunscreen or death

Just lol if you're not avoiding the sun in its entirety. Just lol if you dont have your house blacked out to the point it's pitch black during the day if the lights are off

Photoaging is legit hell and should be avoided as much as humanely possible

This.

KingOfCod420

Regular
asian sunscreens are better than american sunscreens.  look at how good most of the asian btches age in asia. vitamin c  serums have proof that they boost collagen and so does retinol. collagen= young skin=  after age 25 our bodies start producing less collagen google it. less collagen after we age. just lol if you ain't boosting collagen after age 25 the age pill will come for you soon. that's the reason old people look old no collagen and no elacity in skin.  that btch shakira raves about vitamin c serums. google it look how good she looks for her age.

heres a link so you guys can get a better understanding on c serums

KingOfCod420 said:
asian sunscreens are better than american sunscreens.  look at how good most of the asian btches age in asia. vitamin c  serums have proof that they boost collagen and so does retinol. collagen= young skin=  after age 25 our bodies start producing less collagen google it. less collagen after we age. just lol if you ain't boosting collagen after age 25 the age pill will come for you soon. that's the reason old people look old no collagen and no elacity in skin.  that btch shakira raves about vitamin c serums. google it look how good she looks for her age.

heres a link so you guys can get a better understanding on c serums

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eat ass and pomegranates.

eating ass gives you a greater chance of getting the right bacteria that can convert some of the chemicals in pomegranate into anti aging agents. Trust me on this. Sound ridiculous but its true. You may extend your life by up to 30% if you do this

Hfinn

Joke
This

Look at David Gandy, dude spent years in a tanning bed and look where he is now, 36 years old looking like he's 50

He's still gl but think of all the prime years he wasted by cooking himself without sunscreen or anything

KingOfCod420

Regular
ol look how shit deckers skin is compared to this picture. guess which  one he's  older in?  long hair one. likr 7 years older. even decker a demigod  knows the importance   of skinmaxing.

lolatmylife

Regular
KingOfCod420 said:
ol look how shit deckers skin is compared to this picture. guess which  one he's  older in?  long hair one. likr 7 years older. even decker a demigod  knows the importance    of skinmaxing.

LOL wtf he looks more attractive on the right

Gucci_Gang

Banned
People have to try Red Light Therapy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Legit, I'm already Vitamin C maxing and started supplementing with MSM recently. I gave up on astaxanthin because it didn't do anything for me (?)

I'll look into natural exfoliants too.

lolatmylife

Regular
ItWontBeMe said:
Legit, I'm Vitamin C maxing and started supplementing with MSM recently. I gave up on astaxanthin because it didn't do anything for me (?)

How has MSM helped you so far?

ItWontBeMe

Machine
lolatmylife said:
ItWontBeMe said:
Legit, I'm Vitamin C maxing and started supplementing with MSM recently. I gave up on astaxanthin because it didn't do anything for me (?)

How has MSM helped you so far?

It's only been 4 days, too early to tell.

I'm taking 1.5 g per day, but it doesn't dissolve perfectly into drinks/water. IS THAT CAUSE FOR CONCERN? IS THIS NOT THE REAL DEAL?

NOW Brand.

5% 1 star reviews on amazon...

sephy said:
my skin is fucking disgusting

i don't think anything can help srs

[img=17x17]http://puu.sh/q4iWM/c48fe7c5fb.jpg?dateline=1468727913[/img]

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Niacin/B3 was amazing for my Skin when I took it.

Gives you a Niacin Flush which makes your whole Body turn Red after taking it, looks like a Sun Burn, but after an hour it stops, then your skin looks Glowing.

Gave some to my Mom, she had the same Results, and she's 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk