If youre incel you better be talented.

Im a hispanic manlet but i can draw really good to the point of attracting attention. I had somewhat high status because of it in school.

And in social gatherings if people find out i can draw women will always ask me to draw something on their arm or on their back. EVERY TIME.

One of my homegirls once told her cousin, "doesnt it turn you on when he draws?" and other girls have said i look more attractive when i draw.

Women are literally amazed by it as if Im some kinda of circus freak-show lol

being talented isn't enough, you have to be talented at something that is perceived as cool

Goiear

Chad
Androgenic Bomb said:
being talented isn't enough, you have to be talented at something that is perceived as cool
and things that incels are interested in automatically lose their cool status.

Androgenic Bomb said:
Is drawing a dragon on a girls bare naked back percieved as cool? cuz i fucked that same girl after that and didnt even try. She literally approached me and said i was sexy and told me to lay down next to her lol.

Goiear

Chad
Age Of Incels said:
Androgenic Bomb said:
Is drawing a dragon on a girls bare naked back percieved as cool? cuz i fucked that same girl after that and didnt even try. She literally approached me and said i was sexy and told me to lay down next to her lol.
post pics of your face or get the fuck out asap tbh

Grotesque

Gigachad
>cuz i fucked that same girl after that and didnt even try.
>incel

Pick one.

Goiear said:
Age Of Incels said:
post pics of your face or get the fuck out asap tbh

Ethnic manlet

what else would you need to know lol
[hr]
Grotesque said:
>cuz i fucked that same girl after that and didnt even try.
>incel

Pick one.

Ive fucked a whopping total of 3 girls in my whole life. 2 of them i fucked hundreds of times and one of them i fucked twice. The rest were just make outs, tit sucking, blowjobs and foreplay.

I had a double blowjob from my gf and her friend. But thats it!

Ive spent years without a gf and years chasing girls with no success while my other friends got frequent lays.

Just caus i had a couple experiences doesnt mean im good-looking.
[hr]
Plus i have never ever fucked a white girl!

maximus1

Slayer
Talent doesn't matter for shit unless you get money and status from it.

Goiear said:
Age Of Incels said:
Plus i have never ever fucked a white girl!
Oh...

:cage: :goodfellas:

exactly white girls are severely repulsed by manlet ethnics like myself and take me for a joke
[hr]
Zoosus said:
Chad draws stick figures and has girls swooning

Lol true, i know chads that cant even draw a circle. How do these duds even write letters lol?

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
drawing? that's so cute, meanwhile the other ugly guy is making 10 times the money than you do

Descent

Coper
If you are at least average it can halo you up quite a bit. If you get so good at something to the point you are famous, even if it is very niche type of fame, you can get around.

Mastering something just for women doesn't sound like the best strategy in life. If you like drawing, draw, don't just sit on your ass all day and look at yourself in the mirror thinking if you are gl or not.

IMO life can be pretty fulfilling besides the Chad/incel black and white thinking, but having spent some time here it does really seem like a bleak premise at times.

Age Of Incels said:
Androgenic Bomb said:
If she was 6.5+ she wasn't ugly.
If she was sub6...

SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Age Of Incels said:
If she was 6.5+ she wasn't ugly.
If she was sub6...

ehh thats a tough one lol. She was colombian but whiteskinned. Had a perfect body with nice tits and big round perfect ass. She just had kinda a big nose with huge nostrils and kinda wierd looking mouth and huge forehead lol

Ldarloser

Slayer
PurpleDildo said:
drawing? that's so cute, meanwhile the other ugly guy is making 10 times the money than you do
legit tbh I will have 100k usd by the time I am 22 yrs I will live off passive until I die tbh tbh I will be able to neet on 25k a year imho