Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Unless she is actively benefiting you in some way like introducing you to her friends, or inviting you to social places etc. But yeah if you are friends with a chick and it's a one way relationship then just kill yourself, they don't make good friends in any way compared to males.

Nothereforlong said:
Female friends are cool bro
For sure, but if you start to get oneitis type feelings towards someone and you still are friends then you're beta as fuck. I have a lot of cute female friends but I don't really think of them in any other way other than their just objectively attractive. Even recently I've talked to my oneitis much much less than before. I'm learning haha

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
No one is an incel on this forum, besides a few. OP admits to having FEMALE FRIENDS

It's over. So many people on here are slayers, have girlfriends, and are attractive

whywoulditmatter said:
No one is an incel on this forum, besides a few. OP admits to having FEMALE FRIENDS

It's over. So many people on here are slayers, have girlfriends, and are attractive
And....? You don't have to be incel to have a girl you're really into not be interested 
Yeah, of course few are incel. Inceldom is pretty rare actually despite the shit that's spouted on here. That doesn't mean everybody is with their oneitis, which is pretty much what really matters imo

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:

And....? You don't have to be incel to have a girl you're really into not be interested 
Yeah, of course few are incel. Inceldom is pretty rare actually despite the shit that's spouted on here. That doesn't mean everybody is with their oneitis, which is pretty much what really matters imo
I have a total of 0 female friends.

IceCutter

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
IceCutter said:
legit unless you're running friendzone game
Elaborate lmao
Use of their social circle
Use of them as wing-woman or pivot
use of the all-or-nothing switch at best time

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

// Infolinks