If you're in college, you don't know how LUCKY you have it.

Vertu

Incel
Talking strictly to the North Americans who are living that dorm life.

You have the easiest opportunity to make a bunch of long lasting friends, attend a bunch of parties, fuck a boat load of bitches.

If you can't make it socially and sexually in college then I don't know what to fucking say.

Vertu

Incel
Maximus said:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO at this crap

Your facial aesthetics, height and frame don't change in college
It's not about any of those things.

For some, going to college is the difference between being locked up in your bedroom, vs actually getting SOCIAL EXPOSURE.

Social exposure is the be all end all predicator for smashing pussy, period. Take a look at some of the facially aesthetic virgins on this site and start connecting the dots.

Vertu

Incel
Man you sound bitter and inexperienced as fuck.

You do realize that most males are getting laid right? It's time to actually envision things from first hand, real-world experience instead of obtaining all your knowledge from the 9 to 10 hour sitting on your computer sessions that you do on ************.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
REALVertu said:
Man you sound bitter and inexperienced as fuck.

You do realize that most males are getting laid right? It's time to actually envision things from first hand, real-world experience instead of obtaining all your knowledge from the 9 to 10 hour sitting on your computer sessions that you do on ************.
>Bitter and inexperienced
You know where you are, right?

Another bluepilled shitpost by realNeckbeard. L O O K S. Thats all that matters for the vast majority of people

Manic

Subhuman
Outside of the us university is a fucking lonely place even for moderately handsome introverts.
Hs is really your last chance to pick up sloots and forge meaningful friendships unless youre chad thundercock

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
Talking strictly to the North Americans who are living that dorm life.

You have the easiest opportunity to make a bunch of long lasting friends, attend a bunch of parties, fuck a boat load of bitches.

If you can't make it socially and sexually in college then I don't know what to fucking say.
I hate college life but I like working on a career and being productive @Bobbu flay

rational

Incel
it doesnt even fucking matter

nothing matters u retards

we all die theres no point