• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill If you're in a Long Distance Relationship, she'll do anything to be with you.

brocode

GOD
Masculinity Crew
If you're in a Long Distance Relationship (LDR)
- She'll book flights every weekend to meet you or she'll at least try to make plans to meet up with you (Can Confirm, E-girls on Discord meet up with guys across the globe)
- She'll be FaceTiming you/video calling you everyday HERSELF. (Hell, High School Girls do this)

If she doesn't even bother to reply back to your text, then you're almost in a fake relationship, there's no point. End it.

Thanks to @DoomerWave for the thread idea.

TikeMyson

Slayer
Shitposters
Long distance relationships are ideal for women who want to get validation and recieve compassion from beta incel
and get big chad dick because she knows he wont commit but wont care cause she has a bf that loves and supports her

DoomerWave

Rotters
If you're in a Long Distance Relationship (LDR)
- She'll book flights every weekend to meet you or she'll at least try to make plans to meet up with you (Can Confirm, E-girls on Discord meet up with guys across the globe)
- She'll be FaceTiming you/video calling you everyday HERSELF. (Hell, High School Girls do this)

If she doesn't even bother to reply back to your text, then you're almost in a fake relationship, there's no point. End it.

Thanks to @DoomerWave for the thread idea.
I met up with my girl two times. One was a short stay. The other lasted 15 days. We would talk to each other and call each other every day.

brocode

GOD
Masculinity Crew
I met up with my girl two times. One was a short stay. The other lasted 15 days. We would talk to each other and call each other every day.

that doesn't mean she's not getting chad's cock

DoomerWave

Rotters
Long distance relationships are ideal for women who want to get validation and recieve compassion from beta incel
and get big chad dick because she knows he wont commit but wont care cause she has a bf that loves and supports her
My girl wouldn't do that.

Drak

Banned
Yes we lost our virginity together. My first stay was very short and we didn't have a place to have sex. In my second visit we had sex the days I was staying in her apartment.
:crying:

Bobbu flay

Machine
Long distance is cucked but your not wrong.

girls if their genuinely attracted to you will make the effort to see you no matter what.

Even if it costs them money they’ll do it

i've had 4 friends in ldrs.
during their ""relationships"" i felt like i was getting cheated and felt sick at the whole thing.
they all lasted sub one year, obviously.