If you're good looking it's impossible to not know it

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
16
It's literally impossible. With the validation I see good looking guys get regularly there's no fucking way you can not know. With girls approaching you with regularity it's impossible.

If you have the slightest doubt about your looks then just lol @ your fucking pathetic existence.
 

noonz

Slayer
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
3,788
Reputation
143
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,933
Reputation
3,663
Yeah, but what percentage would you classify as good looking? Lots of people in the above average range might not know where they stand
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
16
UglyNormalFag said:
Yeah, but what percentage would you classify as good looking? Lots of people in the above average range might not know where they stand

Top 10%
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,933
Reputation
3,663
FireHaze said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Yeah, but what percentage would you classify as good looking? Lots of people in the above average range might not know where they stand

Top 10%

Post someone who you think is just in the top 10%... preferably white


aipy said:
Shameless said:
I get called ugly IRL.


Why is that edited? He's a famous actor lol
 

Yesson

Incel
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
175
Reputation
0
Eh, I get called good looking and I've been approached, but when I look in the mirror all I see is someone ugly. I don't know who to believe any more.
 

Chupacabra

Coper
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
944
Reputation
0
this is BS. goodlooking people are bluepilled and think their personality, creativity, etc. is why they have so many friends, success, etc. if you ask a chad for advice for dating, 99% of tthe time he will say "just be confident bro".
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
16
Chupacabra said:
this is BS. goodlooking people are bluepilled and think their personality, creativity, etc. is why they have so many friends, success, etc. if you ask a chad for advice for dating, 99% of tthe time he will say "just be confident bro".

Trust me...they won't admit it but they know they're good looking.

Chad has girls outright tell him he's handsome or hot or sexy or whatever.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,933
Reputation
3,663
FireHaze said:
Chupacabra said:
this is BS. goodlooking people are bluepilled and think their personality, creativity, etc. is why they have so many friends, success, etc. if you ask a chad for advice for dating, 99% of tthe time he will say "just be confident bro".

Trust me...they won't admit it but they know they're good looking.

Yeah, cause they have a mirror  :giggle:
 
Top