If you're going to obsess over a MM at least obsess over Clement.

FireHaze

Gigachad
cosmonaut said:
I think it's because when you pass a certain looks threshold you intimidate women
Fuck outta here with that bluepill shit. Once you past a certain looks threshold women actually ask you out.

FireHaze

Gigachad
cosmonaut said:
FireHaze said:
Fuck outta here with that bluepill shit. Once you past a certain looks threshold women actually ask you out.
There is no way I could imagine guys like joe manganiello, Jason Momoa, or Randy Orton  getting approached, maybe pretty boys get approached but those guys I dont think so, too big and too intimidating.
Trust me bro. They get approached. It feels good to tell yourself that men don't get approached so that you have some hope that you're good looking but the truth is, if girls are not approaching, you are sub 7.

allindaeyes

Banned
Gandy isnt that boring, I have seen another interview him and he is somewhat charismatic and smart

Gandharva

Banned
Chad white is a retard but has a good persona,very friendly and kind.

M

madmaxmandem

^ You're right I'll give you that, I post the same guys over and over again.

But this guy ain't all that.

I'll post some classy looking guys in a min.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Pizzaface said:
FireHaze said:
Trust me bro. They get approached. It feels good to tell yourself that men don't get approached so that you have some hope that you're good looking but the truth is, if girls are not approaching, you are sub 7.
No he's right, I've seen it happen firsthand. Girls getting flustered and then just looking away when a chad walks by. Pretty much every girl acting like a bitch to him not even giving him a single look when he's around. But this guy was seriously the greatest slayer I've ever seen. Elian biton's Midface+square jaw, huge skull, at least 6'3" and a huge frame( he was a football player).
Some girls may act that way but others will approach.

FireHaze

Gigachad
cosmonaut said:
FireHaze said:
girls approach me but I think I'm only 6/10 max, I think it's because I'm popular at my school
Maybe you're underrating yourself.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
cosmonaut said:
girls approach me but I think I'm only 6/10 max, I think it's because I'm popular at my school
Maybe you're underrating yourself.
Oh maybe he's one of those aspies who think a girl saying hi to them is a IOI