• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you're dick is not at least 6 inches, there is no point in looksmaxing

Currycel

Regular
Like wtf are you looksmaxing for? To fuck girls? Well you can't really fuck them good with a tiny dick. All you're gonna do is see them fake orgasms so you don't feel bad. Dick maxing to 7 inches should be everyone's priority and talked way more than fucking mewing. It's like you didn't even fuck girls if you fuck them with a 5 inch dick. You need a 6 inch dick MINIMUM but realistically you need a 7 inch dick if yo want to fuck them good. Might as well masturbate if you don't have it. Your hand will feel tighter than their pussy and all you will be doing is embarrassing yourself. Specially considering that most girls have taken a couple of 7 inchers by the time they're 22

A 6 inch dick with a good girth is way better than a 7 inch dick with an average or bad girth. Bad girth is a dead sentence.

Currycel

Regular
Justin Bieber said:
A 6 inch dick with a good girth is way better than a 7 inch dick with an average or bad girth. Bad girth is a dead sentence.

Yeah but the minimum length needed is 6 IMO. If you don't have a 6 inch dick you should be trying to get it to that by jelqing

Chad

Joke
7x5 its literally perfect u fuking MAD  buddyboyo?

Jesus Christ

Regular
Currycel said:
Justin Bieber said:

Yeah but the minimum length needed is 6 IMO. If you don't have a 6 inch dick you should be trying to get it to that by jelqing

Jelqing is a scam. Show me detailed research disproving my claim. Jelqing is coping.

lol 6" length dont mean shit.
if you dont have atleast a 7x6" dick you will NEVER satisfy a woman. NEVER. because she is used to fucking herself with a 10x8" dildo anyway...what you gonna do with your 6x5" pencil?

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ColezRightFoot said:
RodgerRabbit said:
Dick size is only relevant for people who have sex, ergo one less thing for incels to worry about.

:banderas:

she wont know your dick size unless youre both naked, but then its too late for her to reject you. but yes, being 6'+ game is legit

dwarf

Joke
Not legit, just more making people feel insecure ITT

PussyPolice said:
I sent a pic of my 5x5 inch penis to a milf and she said it looked big

she wanted to prevent you from suiciding right on the spot buddy boyo.
5x5" is fucking tiny...and milfs know this better than anyone else...women use dildos 3 times the size...
7x6" or she wont even feel you with her used up cunt

The Big Dipper

Regular
The German Dream said:
PussyPolice said:
I sent a pic of my 5x5 inch penis to a milf and she said it looked big

5x5" is fucking tiny...and milfs know this better than anyone else...women use dildos 3 times the size...

I'm 8" length but only 5.75" girth. Am I gonna make it?

The Big Dipper said:
The German Dream said:

i think you can make it buddy. 5.75" is borderline tiny...but your 8" length will halo your dick into becoming a 6" girth.

The Big Dipper

Regular
The German Dream said:
The Big Dipper said:

i think you can make it buddy. 5.75" is borderline tiny...but your 8" length will halo your dick into becoming a 6" girth.

Okay, thank God.

allindaeyes

Banned
truth. I have good circumference thankfully but my dick is JUST around 6 inches lmfao