If you're black, non-black girls smiling at you is a negative IOI

FireHaze

Gigachad
...when you walk past them on the street or in a hallway.
It's something only black people really understand but when you walk past white people there's always that lazy fake smirk they give you when they want to hide the fact that they're racist.

Z

ZyzzCock

black people just want everything a white person does to be considered racism

Franktank

Normie
This is legit. They give that "make him go away" smile. Trust me this is legit.

FireHaze

Gigachad
SupremeGentleman said:
Or maybe it's just all in blacks heads and they're delusional

It's a black thing. You just don't understand.

Neo

Coper
Blacks see racism in everything. It doesn't matter how well or bad you deal with them, they gonna think you are racist.
Don't get me wrong. I fear being close to black people since I don't want my shit to get robbed or my family to get killed in front of me (I'm too old and poor to become Batman anyway).  I have prejudice against them for feeling uneasy in their presence but I don't discriminate. No problem at all with them being Presidents and shit.

ilikedicks

Coper
The reality is this; African americans are legit the most racist group in existence who often project racism on other people when it's blatantly obvious that they're the racist. I don't think there's any other group that thinks about race so much or is so obsessed with another group as much as African americans. The irony is a lot come on the web and whine about whites and how much racism they "experience" daily, but have you ever been to a dominantly African american forum? The shit you'll read there is legit dumber than even racism on stormfront.

I especially liked the "We taught white devils how to bathe" topic lol.

Just lol I have no sympathy for African americans for the most part. European and African blacks are superior imo. My opinion on AA's is that most of them are a bunch of racist, whiny, lazy projecting fucks who do nothing but promote more negative stereotypes for black people. Not all are bad, but most AA's are turds.

I am sorry to hear you are black OP. I've found you a legit poster and I post some harsh shit about negroids but not quite all of them. Let me tell you that you're one of the good ones. You made be a negroid, but you aren't a nigger.

Neo

Coper
ilikedicks said:
The reality is this; African americans are legit the most racist group in existence who often project racism on other people when it's blatantly obvious that they're the racist. I don't think there's any other group that thinks about race so much or is so obsessed with another group as much as African americans. The irony is a lot come on the web and whine about whites and how much racism they "experience" daily, but have you ever been to a dominantly African american forum? The shit you'll read there is legit dumber than even racism on stormfront.

I especially liked the "We taught white devils how to bathe" topic lol.

Just lol I have no sympathy for African americans for the most part. European and African blacks are superior imo. My opinion on AA's is that most of them are a bunch of racist, whiny, lazy projecting fucks who do nothing but promote more negative stereotypes for black people. Not all are bad, but most AA's are turds.

What I don't get about AA is they are by default mixed with white to some extent. They go on forums like the one above and talk shit about whites while they got it on them they are far from being "pure" SSA. At the same time they got a light skin vs dark skin thing going on as far as I know. Notice how the good looking girl in black movies always looks heavily mixed.
And don't forget how they like to claim they are Hebrew Israelites, Egyptians, Native Americans in general specially Olmecs etc.
They got the worst case of self hating + identity issues from all of the races.

lono

Banned
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I am sorry to hear you are black OP. I've found you a legit poster and I post some harsh shit about negroids but not quite all of them. Let me tell you that you're one of the good ones. You made be a negroid, but you aren't a nigger.

Shut up you weird pandering cuck.

ilikedicks

Coper
Neo said:
They got the worst case of self hating + identity issues from all of the races.

My gripe with AA racist in comparison to racist from other groups is that AAs are the only ones not brave enough to admit their racism. In their mind their racism is common place and normal in their mind they don't have the problem, and they'll use some lame excuse to justify their hatred and how it's "less racist" than other racism. It's like a child's mentality. I can't be racist because yadda yadda, that's exactly what it's like arguing with a 3 year old. Right down to the "but jimmy started it" style of arguing.

short man

Slayer
Of course. White girls are afraid to be raped and end up pregnant with a black baby.