• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you're at peak bone mass (aka older than 21) and you're not slaying

burlesque

Banned
then it's officially over.

notice how guys who are slayers never go from slayer to incel to slayer. Once you look so shitty that you're in the incel category no amount of bluepill nutrition or lifestyle philosophy can get you into the slaying bracket.

Slayers are constantly slayers from the age of 16 until they degrade and there is no hard work involved. That's what you guys fail to understand"looksmaxing" threads should really just be put in the bluepill section. this forum should be for discussing how to cope with life as an incel because you're in for a lifetime of it.

if you were never a slayer to begin with, you can't beat nature yet you guys still have the delusional dream that you can. if you've been posting for years on sluthate and still discussing looksmaxing, then you are beyond dumb ass

how people are still in the naive bluepill stage after internalizing this forum/sluthate.. it is just beyond stupid and deserves ban

as much as you bash places like reddit red pill, this place isn't actually red pill either.

even so called blackpill posters have gathered in cliques licking the ass of each other for validationboosts, despite none of them being good looking. it's like a girl's anti-slutshame convention where naive lookists convince each other that theyre such studs and should be slaying so hard!!

just break out of it you noobs and admit to each other that you're boosting each other in the hopes of getting boosts back.

rigidity

Regular
the looksmaxing stuff beyond the common sense losing weight/putting on muscle is just total horseshit mental masturbation

• Banned

burlesque

Banned
MistGeburt3000 said:
not everybody purpose is it to become a slayer herem this may be valid for the new members but the old puahaters all just want to become alright looking enough to socially fit in.

And looksimproving is not stupid even for incels, i am 32 now and i slowly reach lookslevel of most male on my entourage because people dont care for it past 25 when they had an ltr or kids or whatever, but if you as an incel still try to improve looks you will become the same in looks like the bullies that once made fun of you but dont know nothing about fin and plastic surgery.

take your bluepill nonsense and get out of here.

"looksmaxers" will still be here in ten years discussing their next fetish that they think can transcend them to handsome status.

literally just accept things now and get it over with, instead of wasting more time mentally masturbating about how you can deny nature running its course.

it's pathetic and naive, naivety of this level belongs to little caucasian 7 year old pimply twigs named allan who think he can grow up to become an Nfl running back if he works hard. because Bo Jackson told him it takes hard work and dedication

i'm not even being defeatist.
i am being a realist. most on these forums pride themselves on being realists, yet they're still buying into the looksmaxing myth.

everyone on the planet knows about looksmaxing in the common sense. you guys flaw is that you dont realize that you can never looksmax to actual Chad status.

and going from a 4 to a 5.5 is not a measurable difference in life quality.

rigidity

Regular
Victory said:
I agree that nobody here wil become a slayer. However, I don't think that looksmaxing is a myth. Certain surgeries are very legitimate and could make somebody good looking enough to get a decent girlfriend. Leg lengthening, hair transplant, rhinoplasty and implants can help immensely.

Explain the hordes of dudes with girlfriends (sometimes even slim ones with nice bodies!) that have dad bods, mild facial deformities, weak wrists, etc.  This isn't blue pill, just go out and you'll see it.