If you're aren't fucking at least ONE new girl a month (LOL)

Vertu

Incel
How many times have I said this? This is the easiest time in all of history to get pussy.

Even pathetic 5/10 averagecels have a fighting chance at getting pussy. Just think what would have happened if we were born in Sparta times? You would have fucking been KILLED. Thank your lucky star everyday that you are a man in the new millennium.

So with that being said:

If you aren't having unprotected sex with one new (6+, slim, white) girl a month then you are absolutely pathetic.

If you live anywhere in the western world or even western Europe and can't accomplish this task, LOL.

I personally don't know ANY incels IRL. None of my buddies go more than a few months without new unprotected pussy.

Get with the times you fucking slumdog monkeys.

Anakind

King of Chads
Vertu said:
Even pathetic 5/10 averagecels have a fighting chance at getting pussy. Just think what would have happened if we were born in Sparta times? You would have fucking been KILLED. Thank your lucky star everyday that you are a man in the new millennium.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Anakind said:
Vertu said:

lookz

Chad
is that vertu? because then i know all those stories he tells aren't true :D

modified

hairloss expert
Vertu said:
How many times have I said this? This is the easiest time in all of history to get pussy.

So with that being said:

If you aren't having unprotected sex with one new (6+, slim, white) girl a month then you are absolutely pathetic.

If you live anywhere in the western world or even western Europe and can't accomplish this task, LOL.

I personally don't know ANY incels IRL. None of my buddies go more than a few months without new unprotected pussy.

Get with the times you fucking slumdog monkeys.
If you were born as me you couldn't do that either. Try making an online profile with pics of a 5'7" 3-4/10 minority framecel.

Let's see how many dates with attractive girls you can line up. I'm waiting.

Come on oh great Vertu and let's see what can and can't be done.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I could probably knock Vertu out with one of those floating styrofoam tubes that you play with in a swimming pool.

Bojack

Lookism God
If anybody believes this you are gullible

I literally don't know a single person who lays 1 new chick a month. Even the most alpha slayer guys I know don't achieve that.

rigidity

Slayer
ThereIsNoGame said:
I literally don't know a single person who lays 1 new chick a month. Even the most alpha slayer guys I know don't achieve that.
You don't know enough slayerz.   That's the catch rate for the ones who are in their prime of going out a lot. 

I was getting around 1 girl every 2-3 months in college.   It's not hard. 

I would say you don't really know your looksmatch until you can figure out which kind of girl you can reliably replace in a month's time.   Potatofaceofdeath would agree with me.

just lol buddy boyo said:

>that billboard brow
>that crooked bulbous nose
>that fWHR ratio
>that small pout mouth
>that horizontal asymmetry
>that body

LMAO I WAS LIKE LMAO :giggle:

the ONLY redeeming thing about his appearance are his low set straight eyebrows and even then they aren't dark/thick enough

just fucking lol
Thats not vertu

modified

hairloss expert
rigidity said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
You don't know enough slayerz.   That's the catch rate for the ones who are in their prime of going out a lot. 

I was getting around 1 girl every 2-3 months in college.   It's not hard. 

I would say you don't really know your looksmatch until you can figure out which kind of girl you can reliably replace in a month's time.   Potatofaceofdeath would agree with me.
My looksmatch is a 2-3/10 fat frumpy girl. In college I don't know what it was. There aren't enough girls that ugly for me to figure it out.

I pass.