If you're all beta incels why are you all so confrontational?

TheTrews

Normie
And argumentative?

Sure sign of high t-levels.

You legit remind me of normies vying for position of top dog among a gang of losers  :lol:

IcedEarth

Slayer
depends, a lot of insecure people attack you because they are afraid and I'd say that high T people are only as aggressive as the treat is while low T people over react

IcedEarth said:
depends, a lot of insecure people attack you because they are afraid and I'd say that high T people are only as aggressive as the treat is while low T people over react

Holy crap boogie's fat.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
IcedEarth said:

Holy crap boogie's fat.
and he's deffinitely low T and high E

shitposter

Normie
Because they are hiding behind their computer screens.  Most of these people would never speak up in real life like they do online.

IcedEarth

Slayer
shitposter said:
Because they are hiding behind their computer screens.  Most of these people would never speak up in real life like they do online.
you'd be surprised

scar_face40

Coper
Happy Go Lucky said:
IcedEarth said:

Holy crap boogie's fat.
[video=youtube]

Browcel

Chad
When the pizza guy asked for his pen cap back in a condescending tone, I legit thought about throwing it in his face and slamming the door shut. Lol

TheTrews

Normie
There's always slanging matches on here... no one admits to being wrong or being a faggot. Real betas would admit to being worthless, pathetic and wrong immediately. They wouldn't argue and insult the other person back.
[hr]
Btw who is this Pizza guy exactly? His other clips look fake and staged, only the pizza one is legit.

Browcel

Chad
I was talking about the delivery guy who brought me pizza. Idk who that fag is