• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you're all beta incels why are you all so confrontational?

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
6
And argumentative?

Sure sign of high t-levels.

You legit remind me of normies vying for position of top dog among a gang of losers  :lol:
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
9
depends, a lot of insecure people attack you because they are afraid and I'd say that high T people are only as aggressive as the treat is while low T people over react

 

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,196
Reputation
3
IcedEarth said:
depends, a lot of insecure people attack you because they are afraid and I'd say that high T people are only as aggressive as the treat is while low T people over react


Holy crap boogie's fat.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
9
Happy Go Lucky said:
IcedEarth said:
depends, a lot of insecure people attack you because they are afraid and I'd say that high T people are only as aggressive as the treat is while low T people over react


Holy crap boogie's fat.

and he's deffinitely low T and high E
 

shitposter

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,560
Reputation
1
Because they are hiding behind their computer screens.  Most of these people would never speak up in real life like they do online.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
9
shitposter said:
Because they are hiding behind their computer screens.  Most of these people would never speak up in real life like they do online.

you'd be surprised
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
892
Reputation
27
Happy Go Lucky said:
IcedEarth said:
depends, a lot of insecure people attack you because they are afraid and I'd say that high T people are only as aggressive as the treat is while low T people over react


Holy crap boogie's fat.

[video=youtube]
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
9
scar_face40 said:
[video=youtube]

 

Browcel

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
69
When the pizza guy asked for his pen cap back in a condescending tone, I legit thought about throwing it in his face and slamming the door shut. Lol
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
6
There's always slanging matches on here... no one admits to being wrong or being a faggot. Real betas would admit to being worthless, pathetic and wrong immediately. They wouldn't argue and insult the other person back.


Btw who is this Pizza guy exactly? His other clips look fake and staged, only the pizza one is legit.
 

Browcel

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
69
I was talking about the delivery guy who brought me pizza. Idk who that fag is
 
Top