Anakind

King of Chads
Makes no fucking difference. You think you're gonna become a beast b/c you switch from steaks to protein shakes? :lol:

Take this and you will cease being a "hardgainer".

Franktank

Normie
who said to eat fats. Plus i hate shakes since im lactose intolerant. I always eat whole foods

A broscientist extraordinaire!

You fucking faggot. The reason why you "gain" more by eating "soft" foods is that your body uses up more calories to break hard food down into nutrients than straight to the bloodstream stuff like milk, flour and sugary drinks.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Anakind said:
Makes no fucking difference. You think you're gonna become a beast b/c you switch from steaks to protein shakes? :lol:

Take this and you will cease being a "hardgainer".

Why Sustaton and not just regular test E?

Browcel

Chad
It will cost a lot to drink protein shakes all day. Wey protein powder tastes like shit. I'm just going to continue eating chicken. Just increase your caloric intake by 100-200 if you aren't gaining mass. If that doesn't work add more calories or increase your workout in some way.

Browcel said:
It will cost a lot to drink protein shakes all day. Wey protein powder tastes like shit. I'm just going to continue eating chicken. Just increase your caloric intake by 100-200 if you aren't gaining mass. If that doesn't work add more calories or increase your workout in some way.
:lol:

this broscience tho  :lol:

sure, eat your food as fluid and you will look like arnold in no time....i guarantee its not because of the 2g test/week and the 15iu hgh/day

The German Dream said:
this broscience tho  :lol:

sure, eat your food as fluid and you will look like arnold in no time....i guarantee its not because of the 2g test/week and the 15iu/day
The difference between an incel and a slayer is dat dere 200 calories a day.

scar_face40

Coper
Westphal said:
This is the worst body transformation ive seen yet. If youre a skinny fat, ectomorph with narrow bones/clavicles i think theres only mr T for u

Poor guy.

A year for almostt no gainz.

Anakind

King of Chads
Westphal said:
This is the worst body transformation ive seen yet. If youre a skinny fat, ectomorph with narrow bones/clavicles i think theres only mr T for u

That guy pretty much has my bone structure. That's why I said natty lifting is a joke. You just waste your time and money eating 4,000 calories a day. Shoot testosterone and you get results on that diet.
[hr]
adrift said:
I bolded thepart I'm responding to. Why do you think that's such a big deal? It's irrelevant in the big picture.
It's all broscience. All this diet stuff only makes a tiny difference when you compete at an Olympic level where a hundredth of a second makes a difference. Just lol @ gymcels "timing" their food intake. :lol:
[hr]
Feelsbrah said:
Why Sustaton and not just regular test E?
That was just an example. I could as well have taken other steroids.
[hr]
Westphal said:
I incread it by 1000 cal without success. I ate every 2hrs. 
1 pound meat a day and 3 shakes etc etc

BUT my mistake was to have drunken the shakes with milk and on full stomach. Also I haven't used pre and post workout shakes.
It's your DNA and not your fucking shakes!

JUST LOL at broscience bluepill gymcels. The only stuff that will make a hardgainer into a mesomrph is the liquid gold below.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel Sanders said:
JUST LOL at broscience bluepill gymcels. The only stuff that will make a hardgainer into a mesomrph is the liquid gold below.

this

/thread