if your white, ugly and still dont move to bangkok...

heilsa

Slayer
then just kill yourself. white men cant be incel. as i already mentioned in some other thread i change my location with fake gps to bangkok, thailand and used tinder - every swipe is a match, im not joking. i just swiped the first 20 right and everytime it was a match. im legit ugly so you know whats up.

ofc your will be still ugly and they just will fuck because they probably hope you willl marry them and stuff...but there is literally no execuse if somebody of you are white and still virgins. you just have to watch out for trannies though, apparently they use tinder too.

springfield

Banned
I have a small penis. I do really well on tinder but it doesn't matter.

heilsa

Slayer
springfield said:
I have a small penis. I do really well on tinder but it doesn't matter.
then asia is just the right adress for you

neger

Subhuman
nice
Im going to Thailand early next year to train Muay Thai and lose my virginity ^^

springfield

Banned
heilsa said:
springfield said:
I'm 3x2.75 on a good day
troll is obvious
How so? I'm legit small boyo. If it weren't for my small member I couldve been a slayer. There is nothing more humiliating than having a cute girl totally into you then all of it gone once she unzips your pants and a maggot is staring back at her.

Darkman

Normie
They do they still go after poor white men? Don't they mainly go after white men under the assumption that they can beta provide for them and get them a green card?

heilsa

Slayer
Darkman said:
They do they still go after poor white men? Don't they mainly go after white men under the assumption that they can beta provide for them and get them a green card?
ofc they want a rich beta provider - if youre ugly in europe/usa you will be ugly in bangkok aswell

but they probably think that every white men is rich as fuck so...

its not worth to go there as sex tourist. inb4 paying flight, hotel, food and hookers to get some action with subpar thais...might as well just go to a hooker or sauna club in your city.

but staying in thailand permanently and slaying thai sluts as an ugly white guy = LIFE.
the problem tho: how to sustain yourself?

heilsa

Slayer
The German Dream said:
its not worth to go there as sex tourist. inb4 paying flight, hotel, food and hookers to get some action with subpar thais...might as well just go to a hooker or sauna club in your city.

but staying in thailand permanently and slaying thai sluts as an ugly white guy = LIFE.
the problem tho: how to sustain yourself?
legit

Reflex

Lookism God
how can you be attracted to Asian girls is beyond me

especially south East Asian ones that tend to be dark skinned

heilsa

Slayer
futurehuman said:
"im legit ugly and in european countries i get hardly 10-15 matches a day so you know whats up"

[img=250x178]https://dosedosedose.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/alternate-stopped-reading-there.jpg[/img]

WTF try getting 0 matches in 2 weeks in Europe. You can't be ugly if your getting matches like that.
i probably have the most retruded maxilla in the western hemisphare. so believe im ugly. also i only match with legit subhumans and i dont get laid from tinder.

use gps fake app and change your location to bangkok i garantuee more matches that you can handle

futurehuman

Normie
heilsa said:
futurehuman said:
"im legit ugly and in european countries i get hardly 10-15 matches a day so you know whats up"

[img=250x178]https://dosedosedose.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/alternate-stopped-reading-there.jpg[/img]

WTF try getting 0 matches in 2 weeks in Europe. You can't be ugly if your getting matches like that.
i probably have the most retruded maxilla in the western hemisphare. so believe im ugly. also i only match with legit subhumans and i dont get laid from tinder.

use gps fake app and change your location to bangkok i garantuee more matches that you can handle
What bit of Europe are you in? I'm hoping the reason for my complete lack of success is, because I live in a middle class town near London, where hypergamy is more widespread. Subhumans, ethnics and whales don't even match me.

I will try the fake gps out.

heilsa

Slayer
futurehuman said:
heilsa said:

What bit of Europe are you in? I'm hoping the reason for my complete lack of success is, because I live in a middle class town near London, where hypergamy is more widespread. Subhumans, ethnics and whales don't even match me.

I will try the fake gps out.
germany

do it and report back. you have to be white ofc and not paki looking

very legit advice. the girls on tinder over there are pretty much right-swiping WHITE and left-swiping asians. that is, RACE is the primary factor in their decision-making over there. i had a terrible batting average when i was in bangkok (i'm asian). GTFO'd.