• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

if your skin looks light the left side then you are sexually unattractive to women

chadimir

Machine
the skin quality of the average 25+ year old          the skin quality of jb and slayers
 woman or 21+ year old man

everyones skin should look like the right side regardless of male or female. skin quality is huge and enlarged pores will ruin your skin. you need to have the skin quality on the right WITH attractive masculine features/bone structure and hunter eyes to be good looking

just like this

this is the epitome of facial aesthetics

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
How do enlarged pores themselves ruin your skin and what do they look like? Also, how do you shrink them?

chadimir

Machine
UglyNormalFag said:
How do enlarged pores themselves ruin your skin and what do they look like? Also, how do you shrink them?

looks like this and it makes your face look like shit

i think the only legit way is through laser surgery

Temoc

Joke
These guys are taking pictures in low light, with cellphone cameras and filters.

Demgainz

Regular
LOL, its a make up and photoshop, no human being has that skin naturally.

MewingAllDay

prof.
legit, l'oreal skin cremes, anti aging lotions and dermaroller are must have

Browmog

Regular
Cope, it's all about the bones.
Bone deficiency is the reason why you are on this site.

asiancel

Champion
one week of using retin a, and continual use once or twice every week, and developing habit of drinking lots of water will fix this issue right up

chadimir

Machine
asiancel said:
one week of using retin a, and continual use once or twice every week, and developing habit of drinking lots of water will fix this issue right up

which retin a cream do you use? the one i bought from amazon just made my skin worse/reddish