• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If your not getting lip fillers in 2k16 you are clueless about looks and trends

Defeat

Megastar
2k16 year of the beestung naturally pouty lips

on costs 300-500 and lasts for a year

no downtime

instant results

harmonise the facial 3rds depending on how you want to inhance

Defeat

Megastar
Pinhead said:
loads of girls i know r getting this done

girls have it so easy for looksmaxxing
for girls its easier as if the doc goes overboard it still looks good

for men you have to see the best doc to make it look more natural

trust me a LOT of men are getting this done this year too

smellysocks

Megastar
Most guys here apparently need wrist and neck fillers, nevermind lips

ketzdinio

Rotter
Pinhead said:
loads of girls i know r getting this done

girls have it so easy for looksmaxxing

ye just talked with some mates last saturday, apparently it's not just the occasional bimbo doing it... nah... legit so many girls are doing it like it's nothing. 

It's pretty fucked up. I thought most people would have certain morals when it comes to altering their appearance unless they have deformities or whatever, but they don't really have any regard for that. Makes me reconsider a lot of things in life SRS

Pinhead said:
ketzdinio said:
ye just talked with some mates last saturday, apparently it's not just the occasional bimbo doing it... nah... legit so many girls are doing it like it's nothing. 

It's pretty fucked up. I thought most people would have certain morals when it comes to altering their appearance unless they have deformities or whatever, but they don't really have any regard for that. Makes me reconsider a lot of things in life SRS

nobody cares hence why loads of girls are augmenting their lips, tits and ass with filler & applying buttloads of makeup

plastic surgery is on the rise in men & loads of guys in the gym are on roids & even celebs wear lifts

fuck this planet

Lejat

Danny the chav

Champion
Give me bee stung lups or give me death.

But srs, if your gonna have big lips you need a square masc chin to balance

smellysocks

Megastar
Yeah it's gotten more brutal than ever before out there

rttcels are a dime a dozen now, in even just 2000 it was uncommon. 

such high abundance of men trying to fraud being slayers goes against nature. It isnt gonna end well, needles to say

ketzdinio

Rotter
Pinhead said:
ketzdinio said:

nobody cares hence why loads of girls are augmenting their lips, tits and ass with filler & applying buttloads of makeup

plastic surgery is on the rise in men & loads of guys in the gym are on roids & even celebs wear lifts

fuck this planet

legit nobody cares. it's gone way overboard now. It doesn't help that everyone can do the same things as if that's supposed to even the playing field. Fuck that. 

But then again I'm torn, I want to dye my haird and eyebrows, inject etc. Everyone is already doing it but I just wish it didn't have to be like that

Defeat

Megastar
yes surgery is to be expected in 2016

non surgical procedures are more popular than you would ever imagine, literally every person in the office is getting it done. I been fixiing my acne scars at a very well known clinic and in reception i see so many men and women coming in for fillers and non surgical rhino and lipo its literally insane blow my fkn mind

Defeat

Megastar
yes surgery is to be expected in 2016

non surgical procedures are more popular than you would ever imagine, literally every person in the office is getting it done.