• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If your dick is circumcised, LOL.

Vertu

Joke
Sorry I just had to LOL. I normally don't act like this buddy boys but seriously.

Fucking LOL.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
I like being uncircumcised, as long as you can pull the foreskin all the way back its fine.

Shit

Joke
Lol@darkman trying to shame men who still have the 4000 nerve endings in their forekin, don't have a keratinized glans and who are how nature intended. Strong coping.

Just lol if you got some of your manhood amputated while u were pinned down. Dominated by a doctor. Feminized by your parents.

If I were.cird id fnd it easier to go er. Life woild matter less.

Imagime being circd then having to wear a condom for sex. Gandy almighty! You.might as well just get the remnants of your pee folded into a vj.

7dot

Joke
Seriously, if you got circumcised at birth consider suicide.

chadD24

Regular
Shit said:
Lol@darkman trying to shame men who still have the 4000 nerve endings in their forekin, don't have a keratinized glans and who are how nature intended. Strong coping.

Just lol if you got some of your manhood amputated while u were pinned down. Dominated by a doctor. Feminized by your parents.

Imagime being circd then having to wear a condom for sex. Gandy almighty! You.might as well just get the remnants of your pee folded into a vj.

there are alot of people who have said there isnt any pleasure/sensitvity loss after being circumcised later in life

chadD24 said:
Shit said:

there are alot of people who have said there isnt any pleasure/sensitvity loss after being circumcised later in life
So long as the frenulum is intact you don't lose much sensitivity at all. The only difference is your glans dry up from being exposed constantly but this can be easily fixed through tugging the foreskin and making it longer.

Shit

Joke
chadD24 said:
Shit said:

There are a lot of people who say looks don't matter.

Keep coping.

none more red said:
Just lol at having a dirty sock growing over your dick

Class-A coping. You keep the sock clean by cleaning it you dumb fuck. It's how nature intended. Everytime you look down, you're faced with either reliving the mugging of your cock or telling yourself that it benefitted you (coping).

springfield

Banned
its better cut because i fap frequently and hate the idea of having to wash dried smegma under my foreskin. if you don't clean it you can develop serious bacterial infection. being cut allows me to fap with a cum stained cock.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
I understand why cut guys have to go through so much coping. I mean there is nothing they can do. They don't know better. Uncut guys can get cut if they really prefer it, but how many of them actually go through with it and get a circumcision? Let me tell you. It's 0, because it's worthless. Now consider cut guys, they have no choice. They can only defend their parents' poor choice to have their dick mutilated.

mydougiefresh

Regular
Male circumcision is often trivilized. It's not considered abuse as long you're a male and an infant. Oprah bringing those ladies bitching about 3rd world abuse of female whilest indursing anti againg lotion made out of baby dick..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Shit

Joke
springfield said:
its better cut because i fap frequently and hate the idea of having to wash dried smegma under my foreskin. if you don't clean it you can develop serious bacterial infection. being cut allows me to fap with a cum stained cock.

This is some interplanetary coping. I fap sometimes a few times a day and guess what, my dick doesn't froth over with liters of smegma. I wash my dick once a day and on some days when I don't leave the house, shock horror, I don't shower at all. There is no smegma buildup. That's some feminist farity tale or circumcisioncel's coping fantasy. It takes a long time for it to build up and I've never seen it on my dick. 

Why don't you also cut off your ears to save you having to clean them?

/COPE

Circumcision has a lot of mental health reprocussions.  Ultimately, I have transcended those fear based emotions.  

Now, my rape spike seeks vengeance.

shitposter

Regular
I remember in high school girls used to make fun of uncut guys calling them doggy dick

lol@the guys who are glad to be mutilated because of what some bitch thinks. Some bitch who they never even fucked.

risingsun

is this dude vertu seriously still taking about dicks in 2015?

its been YEARS, faggot, YEARS of talking about the same shit. move on idiot