Boss

Slayer
If this guy can do it with ease any black guy can

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB2oU8pyiJM[/video]

assburger

Gigachad
black nts can't be incel. no need for arab bitches when u have bbc game. they can even get away with being overweight.

Namek

Chad
This. Im arab and can tell you these new generation arab chicks love the bbc thanks to people like trey songs, future, drake etc.
[hr]
This video makes me rage.

Boss

Slayer
Namek said:
This. Im arab and can tell you these new generation arab chicks love the bbc thanks to people like trey songs, future, drake etc.
[hr]
This video makes me rage.
I think alot of them look up to the kardashians as they are the closest to arab celebrities in the media(there not arab tho)

and they love black guys so arab girls respond to it too, and yeah alot of music the youth listens to are black rappers so it keeps them in a positive light

i know girls who only go for white guys and most of them listen to country music and watch the bachelor lol

Namek

Chad
Koksal Baba said:
And if you were arab, what should you go for?
Nothing. We are not accepted as humans by girls. Not even our own ethnicity wants us.

Boss

Slayer
Namek said:
Koksal Baba said:
And if you were arab, what should you go for?
Nothing. We are not accepted as humans by girls. Not even our own ethnicity wants us.
Yeah you should get a religous girl from an arab country

the white girls that would go for arabs probably prefer black dudes and american arab women do too so you get tyrone/jamal/leroys sloppy seconds either way

Namek

Chad
Boss said:
Namek said:

the white girls that would go for arabs probably prefer black dudes and american arab women do too so you get tyrone/jamal/leroys sloppy seconds either way
bringing a girl from a different culture is like buying a sex doll. you will have nothing in common. she will serve 3 purposes. sex, cooking, and clean. Better fapping myself to sleep.

Boss

Slayer
Namek said:
Boss said:

bringing a girl from a different culture is like buying a sex doll. you will have nothing in common. she will serve 3 purposes. sex, cooking, and clean. Better fapping myself to sleep.
lol wut just get a marriage from a religous arab girl dummy

SeriousM

Normie
Been saying it all along on this forum, even Arab women hate Arab men.

Asians and Indians have it better than Arabs as more and more white women are opening up to going for those races.

Boss

Slayer
SeriousM said:

Asians and Indians have it better than Arabs as more and more white women are opening up to going for those races.
Arabs are definitely better looking than the two but arabs social status is shit, they basically ruined it for themselves or the religous muslims did

paulus

Banned
Namek said:
Boss said:

:?:

Sounds like ideal wife tbh

Namek

Chad
SeriousM said:

A white girl dating an arab is such a failio effect for her status. Unless he looks like zayn and has mixed parents. It's over.
[hr]
paulus said:
Namek said:

seen a lot of marriages like that im my family. they eventually end up very shitty with the couples living separate lives within the same household.
[hr]
Boss said:
Namek said:
They dont exist in america.

paulus

Banned
Namek said:
SeriousM said:

A white girl dating an arab is such a failio effect for her status. Unless he looks like zayn and has mixed parents. It's over.
[hr]
paulus said:

seen a lot of marriages like that im my family. they eventually end up very shitty with the couples living separate lives within the same household.
[hr]
Boss said:
They dont exist in america.
Fuark i need ideal arab wife