If you weren't born black, you're seriously at a disadvantage.

JBoi

Subhuman
The modern day black professional athlete is seriously the Apex predator. These guys are literally paid to play their favorite sport, fuck high E cheerleaders, and hang out with their teammates aka slayer boyos. They also break the law, and instead of being castrated by the judicial system, they are instead treated like celebrities. 

JBoi

Subhuman
Victory said:
Black copecel
I'm white. Unfortunately my black counterparts are NFL/NBA stars living the dream.

ilikedicks

Coper
In the anglosphere yes. One of the reasons black males are put on a pedestal sexually here is due to the fact women want to be FUCKED. Women want to be manhandled and dominated at times and the low t wasp males are the worst males to accommodate this need. Years of feminization in northern euro countries have turned them into cuck beta providers and the women who helped make them that way have now come to the realization that they want MEN.

Gandharva

Banned
no chronic its because blacks are the only ''men''.white males havent physichally evolved past teenage years.

if native americans were as common as blacks u think women would give a second look to a black guy?women  want a dimorphic physique just like men do.

Franktank

Normie
This is true among top elite blacks yes. Other than that every single black male os trash in the eye of most people. No stormfront, this is the reality. 
I don't wish for this at all but its the reality i must live with

wasn't blessed with above 6 foot height
Or a super wide frame

Gandharva

Banned
Ive never met a black without broad shoulders at the very least..maybe one or 3 my entire life.

you have to be  a  outlier. 15 yr old black kids have better physiques than 36 yr old white jocks.

ilikedicks

Coper
Gandharva said:
no chronic its because blacks are the only ''men''.white males havent physichally evolved past teenage years.

if native americans were as common as blacks u think women would give a second look to a black guy?women  want a dimorphic physique just like men do.
Except this phenomenon is also seen in women with Latinos, Meds, and rough looking slav fuckers. Not just blacks. Attitude matters a lot. There's plenty of "purer" natives still around. I don't know of many women who find them attractive. A black guy like Tyson might beat out most natives in a vote by women. Likewise in Latin American countries it's mostly the castizos, fully european, and some mestizos who are put on a pedestal for being attractive and whored out by media outlets. You can't even look through the "Madeinbrazil" blog without seeing dominantly Italian/Portuguese surnames. Mestizos and Castizos try hard as fuck to distance themselves from the purer amerindian ones. The west hates Asians and Natives look far too asiatic, which is what defeats them.

Gandharva

Banned
ilikedicks said:
Gandharva said:

Except this phenomenon is also seen in women with Latinos, Meds, and rough looking slav fuckers. Not just blacks. Attitude matters a lot. There's plenty of "purer" natives still around. I don't know of many women who find them attractive. A black guy like Tyson might beat out most natives in a vote by women. Likewise in Latin American countries it's mostly the castizos, fully european, and some mestizos who are put on a pedestal for being attractive and whored out by media outlets. You can't even look through the "Madeinbrazil" blog without seeing dominantly Italian/Portuguese surnames. Mestizos and Castizos try hard as fuck to distance themselves from the purer amerindian ones. The west hates Asians and Natives look far too asiatic, which is what defeats them.
IDK what central american natives have to do with northern american natives.the two are almost like seperate races.

Boss

Slayer
Willy seems to hate whites but has a white dude in his avatar/sig..

ilikedicks

Coper
Central natives are the only ones not majority deceased and without traces of colonial blood. There are more White and Black people claiming native ancestry in the US than actual natives . The closest thing to a native majority we have in the US are their Mexican descendents. There are some still around but the ones in Canada for example are mostly alcoholics and look pretty bad tbh. Generally fat and pudgy. The disney tall majestic natives are mostly just fantasy today.

Darkman

Normie
No being born black is a disadvantage. You are assumed to be violent and stupid until proven otherwise. Especially if you're dark skinned.

Gandharva

Banned
ilikedicks said:
Central natives are the only ones not majority deceased and without traces of colonial blood. There are more White and Black people claiming native ancestry in the US than actual natives . The closest thing to a native majority we have in the US are their Mexican descendents. There are some still around but the ones in Canada for example are mostly alcoholics and look pretty bad tbh. Generally fat and pudgy. The disney tall majestic natives are mostly just fantasy today.
no,Ive actually met the natives from there.My great grandmother grew up on a  choctaw reservation,I have choctaw family .its not a myth for northern american natives at all.EVERY native excep some amazonian isolated tribes have colonial and even SSA blood so it means nothing,its barely enough to influence phenotype let alone gene expression.and wat you also forget is that almost every person in the new world is a triracial except in different degrees wether its some irish hillbilly or some  Castizo from guadalajara..all of them are nigger,euro and squaw mixes.

the disney med romantic lover is a myth today.Ive lived around them for a long ass time,do you live in europe/most meds are average as fuck.any race is average as fuck,we have to compare the best looking vs the best looking.we also have to compare the averages vs the averages.even if the average native isnt a male model they are still better than the average white or med.

''some around''more like 2 million in canada alone(they are undercounted though)and 100s of thousands in the states that are relatively unmixed.no shit natives are almost extinct you really expect me to  take mexican subraces as native american  just ebcause the fomer is few in number?thats like saying well italians are wiped out in 3000 ad lets go take some pashtuns or farsis as a replacement.

fuck is this shit.
[hr]
those mexican /honduras natives you use are themselves triracials...
[hr]
@Boss,I dont hate Meds or sicliians/ psuedo mulattos like my avi just nerdics.

Boss

Slayer
Gandharva said:
ilikedicks said:
no,Ive actually met the natives from there.My great grandmother grew up on a  choctaw reservation,I have choctaw family .its not a myth for northern american natives at all.EVERY native excep some amazonian isolated tribes have colonial and even SSA blood so it means nothing,its barely enough to influence phenotype let alone gene expression.and wat you also forget is that almost every person in the new world is a triracial except in different degrees wether its some irish hillbilly or some  Castizo from guadalajara..all of them are nigger,euro and squaw mixes.

the disney med romantic lover is a myth today.Ive lived around them for a long ass time,do you live in europe/most meds are average as fuck.any race is average as fuck,we have to compare the best looking vs the best looking.we also have to compare the averages vs the averages.even if the average native isnt a male model they are still better than the average white or med.

''some around''more like 2 million in canada alone(they are undercounted though)and 100s of thousands in the states that are relatively unmixed.no shit natives are almost extinct you really expect me to  take mexican subraces as native american  just ebcause the fomer is few in number?thats like saying well italians are wiped out in 3000 ad lets go take some pashtuns or farsis as a replacement.

fuck is this shit.
[hr]
[hr]
You clearly have an identity crisis, but ive seen your photos you look white..

Franktank

Normie
Boss said:
Gandharva said:
ilikedicks said:

fuck is this shit.
[hr]
[hr]
No he doesn't wtf

ilikedicks

Coper
Willy to be honest I don't even know how to respond. It's like you develop a fetish for a certain group that you mistake one of the models you like to be (in the case Chad White, Tyson Ballou etc) and then you fall inlove with that group almost obsessively overnight. This has happened like 4 times now. Yes the latin lover stereotype is mostly just that a stereotype most latin men are as much assholes as any other group and not romantic. However their aesthetics is something that is not a stereotype. I've seen enough civilians to know that no group of average Amerindians begin to compare.  You're talking to someone with a predominantly native american father. These uber white models you keep posting are not a reality and these white models you pretend in your head are native, are not natives. Mixed latinos are far more aesthetic.

Boss

Slayer
Franktank said:
Boss said:
Gandharva said:

fuck is this shit.
[hr]
[hr]
No he doesn't wtf
If he buzzed his hair he would that or levantine arab

Boss

Slayer
Franktank said:
Boss said:
Gandharva said:

fuck is this shit.
[hr]
[hr]
No he doesn't wtf
If he buzzed his head he would, that or levantine arab
http://************/download/file.php?id=16950