If you were given 100k, how much of it would you spend on surgeries?

• Thread starter Surgery+Roids=Ascension
  • Start date

chadrat
HQNP
Probably $40k

rhinoplasty will be 9k (best surgeon)
hair transplant will be 21k if i go with FUE option, only 2500 grafts (yes, 21k. that's how much it costs for only 2500 grafts if you go with Dr Rahal)
the rest of the 10k will go towards sliding genioplasty (2-3 mm), professional teeth bleaching, permanent makeup and some minor things

RememberMew

Regular
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
CCW
Lefort 1
Jaw and chin wrap around implants
Rhinoplasty
Hairline lowering/FUE

That would come to roughly 100k in my country.

Replace the rhinoplasty with otoplasty, beard transplant and zygo + infraorbital augmentation and we have the same plan.

chadrat
HQNP
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
666 said:
Probably $40k

rhinoplasty will be 9k (best surgeon)
hair transplant will be 21k if i go with FUE option, only 2500 grafts (yes, 21k. that's how much it costs for only 2500 grafts if you go with Dr Rahal)
the rest of the 10k will go towards sliding genioplasty (2-3 mm), professional teeth bleaching, permanent makeup and some minor things

Go to Turkey. I got quoted for 30k fucking lol, would rather risk getting blown up.
:cage:
:fingerwave:

Nearly 5k on tattoo removal, wrap around chin/jaw implant and maybe hairline lowering if a surgeon says i could use it

incelhero

Regular
RememberMew said:
Replace the rhinoplasty with otoplasty, beard transplant and zygo + infraorbital augmentation and we have the same plan.

Why beard transplant? Why not just go on roids? You can try DHT creams like Andractim for localized growth, some people have been using it for PE too but I don't know about the results.

RememberMew

Regular
incelhero said:
Why beard transplant? Why not just go on roids? You can try DHT creams like Andractim for localized growth, some people have been using it for PE too but I don't know about the results.

I'm already balding, so I'm not sure if I want to experiment with anything DHT related until I've been on RU for a few months.

Do you know if I'd have to keep applying that shit or could I stop using it once serious growth started?

incelhero

Regular
RememberMew said:
incelhero said:

I'm already balding, so I'm not sure if I want to experiment with anything DHT related until I've been on RU for a few months.

Do you know if I'd have to keep applying that shit or could I stop using it once serious growth started?

Ask @"modified" about long-term effects, I'm on it for about a month or so - though the first regrowth boost (paired with minox used for over a year before) was already in the first week. Currently, I'm on 600 mg/wk test E, 400 mg/wk tren A, 40 mg/wk dbol and actually REGROWING hair at the same time with RU + minox. Running 2IU of HGH/day and Roaccutane 20mg/day along with all of this and I experience zero side effects. My moustache has become more dense and the hair on my cheeks is starting to look beard-ish.

RememberMew

Regular
incelhero said:
Ask @"modified" about long-term effects, I'm on it for about a month or so - though the first regrowth boost (paired with minox used for over a year before) was already in the first week. Currently, I'm on 600 mg/wk test E, 400 mg/wk tren A, 40 mg/wk dbol and actually REGROWING hair at the same time with RU + minox. Running 2IU of HGH/day and Roaccutane 20mg/day along with all of this and I experience zero side effects. My moustache has become more dense and the hair on my cheeks is starting to look beard-ish.

I'm just talking about the beard shit, modified already filled me in on RU. I guess the idea behind it is to activate dormant follicles? Or is it actually creating new follicles somehow?

incelhero

Regular
RememberMew said:
incelhero said:

I'm just talking about the beard shit, modified already filled me in on RU. I guess the idea behind it is to activate dormant follicles? Or is it actually creating new follicles somehow?

It stops androgens from binding to the receptors. I guess it's supposed to activate dormant follicles. Modified illustrated it well: RU turns off the red light, minox turns on the green light. RU will stop you from losing hair or slowing your regaining process, minox is what will make you see the most growth.

RememberMew

Regular
incelhero said:
It stops androgens from binding to the receptors. I guess it's supposed to activate dormant follicles. Modified illustrated it well: RU turns off the red light, minox turns on the green light. RU will stop you from losing hair or slowing your regaining process, minox is what will make you see the most growth.

No dude, still just talking about the facial hair. I understand how RU and minox work.