If you were a 7/10...

pussyfordinner

Subhuman
Looking for a LTR, would you prefer a 6/10 or an 8/10? Not knowing the difference of their characters.

I might just prefer the 6/10 because chances are she is more loyal and pleasant. But, studies show that marriages where the woman is more attractive, are more succesful. Wtf?

pussyfordinner

Subhuman
Id feel worthless with a more attractive female than myself; like i wouldnt deserve her. Edit not saying i'm a 7, just theory, substitute for me + 1.

Copenhagen

Slayer
8/10+ women are less slutty.

That's why billionaires get 10/10 women. Because 10/10 women look for billionaires, not Chads

JBoi

Subhuman
Men don't have ratings. You're either masculine and robust, or you're a twink phaggot handbag. There are no in betweens, except for otherwise masculine guys with positive canthal tilts, which absolutely destroys the premise of being horizontal, robust, and a slayer. IE: Tillman.

big_retard

Incel
depends on which one I like more tbh, both are attractive physically, but i guess the difference between a 6 and an 8 is pretty large,
so I'm rolling with the 8

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
If the 8/10 liked me sure, I'd pick the most sexually attractive. A 6/10 would be nice though, I can't even get a 1/10 monster faced hag so it's all a dream whatever!