• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

if you want to make money, you need to be better than others

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
no matter what someone is doing, you gotta do it better

you need to have the mindset of murdering the competition

remember, others are only better than you, because they have more experience and they have no honor. you are better than them, but you need to cheat in order to win.

you need to be ambitious and driven to the core, do everything you can, do more than the enemies, dont hold back, throw everything you can in, except the towel

nothing can stop you then

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew

remember, others are only better than you, because they have more experience and they have no honor. you are better than them, but you need to cheat in order to win.

you need to be ambitious and driven to the core, do everything you can, do more than the enemies, dont hold back, throw everything you can in, except the towel

I'm watching Dan Vas right now. I'm going to use his advice to become rich just to show you how easy it is for me

• Love
Reactions: MVP

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew

Does Dan Vas even have an e-commerce business? I have been unable to find the name of his business and I can't understand why he wouldn't use his youtube business to advertise it?

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
Does Dan Vas even have an e-commerce business? I have been unable to find the name of his business and I can't understand why he wouldn't use his youtube business to advertise it?
you bet he does. he knows way too much about it, to not be doing it

but does it matter? he produces quality content

i dont doubt that he is making money on amazon and shopify

considered his students have legit testimonies with proofs that his courses work

i dont know, maybe dan thinks someone will take his products on amazon down if he shows them, or there might be another disadvantage in disclosing his business, like competitors and hijackers coming

i agree though, he should show more proof

if he is a scammer, then respect, he would have then even fooled me and im high iq

but i think he is legit

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
you bet he does. he knows way too much about it, to not be doing it

but does it matter? he produces quality content

i dont doubt that he is making money on amazon and shopify

considered his students have legit testimonies with proofs that his courses work

i dont know, maybe dan thinks someone will take his products on amazon down if he shows them, or there might be another disadvantage in disclosing his business, like competitors and hijackers coming

i agree though, he should show more proof

if he is a scammer, then respect, he would have then even fooled me and im high iq

but i think he is legit
I suppose it doesn't matter if he does or not as long as his methods and philosophies work.

• Legit
Reactions: MVP