• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you want to grow back your receding hairline....

Handsome

youtube. com/watch?v= X1HIaZNY4Ko&t= 306s

i tried it and its WORKING...

derma roller is a simple cheap item but not a lot knows its hidden value.

for more questions just reply

obvioulsy idk if it will work if your completely bald

Antinatalist

Jesus is Lord
I'm a NW1 and used dermastamp for 2 months but didn't notice a difference. Felt like I was doing more harm than good by making the existing hairs fall out

puahater

I tried this shit last year, shed a ton of hair that never grew back as thick.  I used 1.25 - 1.5mm tho, may be too deep.

Handsome

puahater said:
I tried this shit last year, shed a ton of hair that never grew back as thick.  I used 1.25 - 1.5mm tho, may be too deep.

1.5-2.5 ofcourse that was too deep you need to use 0.5 and put oil on your hair to make it more thick

misterbob

Rotter
Handsome said:
puahater said:

1.5-2.5 ofcourse that was too deep you need to use 0.5 and put oil on your hair to make it more thick
what if mine is already regrowing how do i make it more thick?

riff_raff

how many days a week did you use the roller? Considering using it twice a week

Handsome

misterbob said:
Handsome said:

put lavender+ coconut + castor oil every day or every other day and leave it overnight

dont use dermaroller on existing hairs orelse it will pull out the existing hairs

riff_raff said:
how many days a week did you use the roller? Considering using it twice a week

i try to use it everyday if not twice a day unless my baby hairs are growing downwards and if  i pull em up to massage my bald hairline spots it will remove the baby hairs, in that case i dont use derma at all until the baby hairs figure themselves out, i just put oil (castor,coconut,lavender oil)

and use derma enough that the bald spots go red (no blood or scars what so ever) to trigger hair growth of baby hairs

Handsome

misterbob said:
Handsome said:

coconut oil+castor oil + lavender oil