If you think tsh is a 7/10

Harry Rotter

Coper
You are a fucking idiot and you should definitely commit suicide because you are hopeless. 

LOL @ white girls in the USA not caring about race

IF you are born indian you will never be a 6/10 because you are genetic shit,your offspring will have dark skin and you will produce ugly daughters,if you mate with a white woman your kids will be one shade lighter poop than you,congratulations.

Harry Rotter

Coper
ItWontBeMe said:
ITT: nothing but self hating indians
Your a proud indian good for you.

Go fuck indian girls you fucking faggot if indians are so attractive.

LOL @ the bluepill on this forum.

I must be a 20/10 if tsh is a 8/10

zyzz007

Lookism God
Manuel said:
legit

fucking indians need killing

stinky currycels
arent u half indian or something lol. I am half indian too.

Aparat

Normie
Harry Rotter said:
You are a fucking idiot and you should definitely commit suicide because you are hopeless. 

IF you are born indian you will never be a 6/10 because you are genetic shit,your offspring will have dark skin and you will produce ugly daughters,if you mate with a white woman your kids will be one shade lighter poop than you,congratulations.
So what's ideal?

Harry Rotter

Coper
Aparat said:
Harry Rotter said:

So what's ideal?
Southern or Northern European,any european in general. The spaniards caste system is probably one of the best to this date.

Aparat

Normie
Harry Rotter said:
Aparat said:
So what's ideal?
Southern or Northern European,any european in general. The spaniards caste system is probably one of the best to this date.
Pink skin is not ideal for men. Ask @"ChiefofThechoctaws" so he can redpill you in what is ideal.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Aparat said:
Harry Rotter said:
Pink skin is not ideal for men. Ask @"ChiefofThechoctaws" so he can redpill you in what is ideal.
You can tan.You can never get rid of black eyes(literally not even brown) black skin black ugly hair big nose ugly body small penis.

Aparat

Normie
Harry Rotter said:
Aparat said:
You can tan.You can never get rid of black eyes(literally not even brown) black skin black ugly hair big nose ugly body small penis.
-There's nothing wrong with Black/brown eyes.
-Black skin? Are we still discussing Indians?
-Black hair is ideal and it seems like Indians have thicker hair than Whites.
-Many whites have a big nose.
-How is their body ugly?
-Are there legit studies that proves the small penis claim?
Edit: If most/many white men can tan, I'm sure they would.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Aparat said:
Harry Rotter said:
-How is their body ugly?
They don't tan because lookism is a cope.

Yes there are legit studies indians have the smallest penis in the world

http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

You are a coping indian. Why are there no indians in hollywood. Why does latin america only use european descendants as actors?

Aparat

Normie
Harry Rotter said:
Aparat said:
-How is their body ugly?

http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

You are a coping indian. Why are there no indians in hollywood. Why does latin america only use european descendants as actors?
-Hispanic.
-Ask them. Also(redpill ahead), remove the makeup and artificial methods to tan and people will have a different opinion of which race looks better on tv.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Aparat said:
Harry Rotter said:

-Hispanic.
-Ask them. Also(redpill ahead), remove the makeup and artificial methods to tan and people will have a different opinion of which race looks better on tv.
Hispanic is not a race idiot.

Indians are not the best looking race go fuck yourself and your stupid cope complex.

Bollywood is the only film industry that uses indians,no one wants to see your ugly ass on tv accept it and move on with your fantasies about becoming a cow when you die.

Aparat

Normie
Harry Rotter said:
Aparat said:
-Hispanic.

Indians are not the best looking race go fuck yourself and your stupid cope complex.

Bollywood is the only film industry that uses indians,no one wants to see your ugly ass on tv accept it and move on with your fantasies about becoming a cow when you die.
-Multiracial. I'm referring to the common looks, although it's broad, but I thought you'd assume that I'm not 100% of certain race.
-Never said Indians are the best looking, I'm arguing against your claims regarding Whites.

science

Coper
Harry Rotter said:
Aparat said:
-Hispanic.

Holy fuck you're low IQ 
When did he say Indians were the best looking race? 
You legit have schizophrenia go to a shrink man

Harry Rotter

Coper
Aparat said:
Harry Rotter said:

-Multiracial. I'm referring to the common looks, although it's broad, but I thought you'd assume that I'm not 100% of certain race.
-Never said Indians are the best looking, I'm arguing against your claims regarding Whites.
I dont give a fuck about your argument,you are coping because you are not white.Your argument is all blue pilled arab/indian bullshit.
[hr]
science said:
Harry Rotter said:

Holy fuck you're low IQ 
When did he say Indians were the best looking race? 
You legit have schizophrenia go to a shrink man
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ww.mensxp.com/special-features/t...world.html