If you suffer from "gaze avoidance"', you need testosterone.

Rammstein

Slayer
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306453015009117

Single dose testosterone administration alleviates gaze avoidance in women with Social Anxiety Disorder

Gaze avoidance is one of the most characteristic and persistent social features in people with Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD). It signals social submissiveness and hampers adequate social interactions. Patients with SAD typically show reduced testosterone levels, a hormone that facilitates socially dominant gaze behavior. Therefore we tested as a proof of principle whether single dose testosterone administration can reduce gaze avoidance in SAD. In a double-blind, within-subject design, 18 medication-free female participants with SAD and 19 female healthy control participants received a single dose of 0.5 mg testosterone and a matched placebo, at two separate days. On each day, their spontaneous gaze behavior was recorded using eye-tracking, while they looked at angry, happy, and neutral facial expressions. Testosterone enhanced the percentage of first fixations to the eye-region in participants with SAD compared to healthy controls. In addition, SAD patients’ initial gaze avoidance in the placebo condition was associated with more severe social anxiety symptoms and this relation was no longer present after testosterone administration. These findings indicate that single dose testosterone administration can alleviate gaze avoidance in SAD. They support theories on the dominance enhancing effects of testosterone and extend those by showing that effects are particularly strong in individuals featured by socially submissive behavior. The finding that this core characteristic of SAD can be directly influenced by single dose testosterone administration calls for future inquiry into the clinical utility of testosterone in the treatment of SAD.

Magnus

Lookism God
I had this when I was younger but fortunately grew out of it   :razz:

Chincel

Normie
Rammstein said:
Chincel said:
Female, Female, FEMALE.
Low test males are almost female. It would work for them too.

Yeah, because a low-T guy like that would really fare off better not backing down from an alpha.

Rammstein

Slayer
Chincel said:
Rammstein said:
Low test males are almost female. It would work for them too.

Yeah, because a low-T guy like that would really fare off better not backing down from an alpha.

It would help him actually look females in the eye.

unclejack

Normie
If a cute girl looks at you and you catch her looking, are you supposed to look at her until she looks away, and never look away first?

Koksal Baba

Incel
unclejack said:
If a cute girl looks at you and you catch her looking, are you supposed to look at her until she looks away, and never look away first?
Just ignore her all together.
This shithole is losing posters by the mintue, and we're trying at best to keep it up packed.

smellysocks

Gigachad
My T levels are like 2000ng/dl and i still look away when women catch me staring

Part of it is not wanting to give them extra validation though

King Chad

Normie
Magnus said:
Fuark same, for like 4 years too....bullying sucks man  :ugh:

Now for the past 4 years I never stop with eye contact and always make them look away first

Magnus

Lookism God
King Chad said:
Magnus said:

Now for the past 4 years I never stop with eye contact and always make them look away first
I used to think I had autism, as that is a sign. I eventually was screened for autism and it turned out I'm NT   :wink:
I also was bullied for a little while in middle school. How old are you?

unclejack

Normie
smellysocks said:
My T levels are like 2000ng/dl and i still look away when women catch me staring

Yeah, the reason I asked my question about 'are you supposed to look away' is because I was in the pub last night, and after I'd bought my drink, I noticed a hot young girl (I'd guess 16-17) was looking at me. I looked back at her for about 3 seconds, and then I was the first one to look away, lol.

Temoc

Coper
smellysocks said:

Ur on T right? Mine are 1000ng/dl and I heard it is pretty high. And believe it or not but aspies have high T

King Chad

Normie
Magnus said:
King Chad said:

I used to think I had autism, as that is a sign. I eventually was screened for autism and it turned out I'm NT   :wink:
I also was bullied for a little while in middle school. How old are you?
Didn't even think about autism at the time tbh

I'm 19, was bullied from 12-15

smellysocks

Gigachad
Temoc said:
smellysocks said:

Ur on T right? Mine are 1000ng/dl and I heard it is pretty high. And believe it or not but aspies have high T
I take like 300mg/week which should translate to around 2000ng/dl, although this is just a rough number could vary based on free vs total t in each person

1000ng/dl is extremely high, top few %. How big is your cock?

Pip-boy 3000

Coper
smellysocks said:
Temoc said:
I take like 300mg/week which should translate to around 2000ng/dl, although this is just a rough number could vary based on free vs total t in each person

It's in the top 16%.

Temoc

Coper
smellysocks said:
Temoc said:

Above 7", a little over 18cm

I have typical T symptoms, like back and chest acne(took accutane twice), oily skin and hair, fast beard growth and aggressive behaviour in general. I'm very lean naturally but not big(I don't really work out), my body looks a bit like that

Lean but not much volume, I think T fucked up my brain though, I'm left handed, hair grows out of my nose and on TOP of it. I bet I will have hairy ears when old