If you run MM Tinder experiments, are you wasting your sample?

Namely, you set a profile, swipe around (how many swipes can you do daily without paying?) and you can't use your real profile again until tomorrow, and potentially the girls you swiped will not pop up again to you because most likely the girls that pop up to you are dependent on IP and most likely phone number, which means you are wasting your local sample of girls by using MM pictures and swiping around. Is this the case?
PS: Im not THAT ugly, so number games works with me.

jeebusreekris said:
Get a second sim card
[hr]
Use location spoofer
Just to troll girls with MM pictures? What's the point?
I was told you can create as many FB accounts as you want with the same number. Isn't this still the case?

purps drank

Slayer
It's simple Rob just register your tinder and if you aren't getting 50 new matches a day with 75% initiating conversation with you then your game is weak as shit and you're a pussy.

jeebusreekris

Normie
I think the algorithm presents you lesser quality girls when you use different fb profiles with the same phone number

jeebusreekris said:
I think the algorithm presents you lesser quality girls when you use different fb profiles with the same phone number

These guys are really trying hard to ruin incel's fun then.

Ideal said:
jeebusreekris said:
are u fkn serious
I think he might have a point. The algorithm may know when you are using a dupe account and it may ignore previously visited girls, so you end up with a smaller sample. Im scared now to try to do what was on my mind, which was to patrol around an area im interested at with a fake account using a fake picture, and see if the quality of girls is good, but I may have to go for it directly. I was also trying to avoid stumbling upon people I knew from HS and first year of college, that would be fucking embarrassing. No one wants to be seen using apps like Tinder even if it's more socially accepted now.