• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

if you polled 1000 6+/10 women, what % would say they exclusively date men over 6'ft?

if you polled 1000 6+/10 women, what % would say they exclusively date men over 6'ft?

• <40%

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 50-60%

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 60+%

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • none, because height doesnt matter

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

chadimir

Machine
option 2 is 40-60%

this is assuming they are hooked up to a lie detector

poll coming

alistair

Regular
Well, you'd have to account for the fact that women habitually overestimate a male's height. Also, you'd have to account for women not wanting to appear shallow. So, it's tough

chadimir

Machine
alistair said:
Well, you'd have to account for the fact that women habitually overestimate a male's height. Also, you'd have to account for women not wanting to appear shallow. So, it's tough

this is assuming you hook 1000 woment up to a lie dector test and ask them this question

normiecope

Regular
Basically all women will say height matters...

...unless they find you attractive.

Unfortunately, being sub-5'9 is NOT attractive, so manlets get it.

But if you're 5'10 and ugly, she'll tell you she only dates guys over 6'0 to make sure you don't blame yourself in the rejection.

If you're 5'10 and a Chad, she'll say height has never mattered and other girls are basic.

chadimir

Machine
normiecope said:

But if you're 5'10 and ugly, she'll tell you she only dates guys over 6'0 to make sure you don't blame yourself in the rejection.

If you're 5'10 and a Chad, she'll say height has never mattered and other girls are basic.

nah even if youre a chad at 5'10 youll still get rejected by a certain percent

normiecope

Regular
chadimir said:
normiecope said:

nah even if youre a chad at 5'10 youll still get rejected by a certain percent

I've never seen this happen

If you get rejected for being 5'10, you're not Chad

I've seen heightist girls (all boyfriends were 6'2+) choosing to make out with and fuck manlets at parties. And I actually mean sub-5'7 manlets, one was 5'4.

normiecope

Regular
Magnus said:
normiecope said:
I've never seen this happen

If you get rejected for being 5'10, you're not Chad

I've seen heightist girls (all boyfriends were 6'2+) choosing to make out with and fuck manlets at parties. And I actually mean sub-5'7 manlets, one was 5'4.

women will generally fuck hot manlets but don't wanna be seen with them 

being seen with a short guy is a social stigma for them

like I said in that thread

attractiveness = how many other women want to fuck you

women say they hate manlets, so girls who fuck hot manlets due to vagina tingles actually believe that these guys are unnatractive and only they want to fuck rhem

chadimir

Machine
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Go outside you moron. Most couples I see is a manlet with a girl a similar height.

LOL no. you must not live in southern california

Legit Theory

Champion
Tall women are the only ones who exclusively date tall men for the most part.

Most tall women look subhuman.

The answer to the question is probably less than 25%.

5'10" is enough for 80% of women anyway

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
These height threads remind me to never go outside. Every time I get an urge, I remember I'm a manlet

modified

hairloss expert
Only a minority of 7+/10 narcissistic Staceys "only date men over 6 ft". There aren't enough guys that height. Even when girls say this, they are dating 5'10" guys because just LOL at imagining any girl is going to turn down a 5'10" version of Bateman or Miro

Married Oldcell

Regular
chadimir said:
alistair said:

this is assuming you hook 1000 woment up to a lie dector test and ask them this question

They won't fail a lie detector if they THINK they are telling the truth but are lying because they have no idea how to measure or tell if a guy is 6'. Most men and women lie, a strong majority of men are under 6 feet, and many 5'10- 5'11 guys look tall.

Dingusdude

Banned
Married Oldcell said:
chadimir said:

They won't fail a lie detector if they THINK they are telling the truth but are lying because they have no idea how to measure or tell if a guy is 6'. Most men and women lie, a strong majority of men are under 6 feet, and many 5'10- 5'11 guys look tall.

this, most idiots on this site believe if ur not 6'2 you wont get any women. Idiots don't realize its taller than 94% of men