• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you only listen to trance while rolling, you dont like trance

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
dont listen to @"Blueman" there are much much better artists out there than muh blueman muh above and beyond muh tyestoh

andy bluemans music is good for raving due to its lack of jarring melody. but the thing is, in artists like daniel kandi, alex morph, super8&tab are justinsanely good and i fell like a lot of people ignor them because they get into these viewing patterns of good but not great vocal trance, and never actually see any of the old classics that were intially quite controversial.

the real "founding fathers" of uplifting trances were adrian and raz, with their song "let me know" under the label of Night&Day. this song is truly the first to have the most foundational elements of uplifting trance, despite overusing major keys to the extent that the songs is only good every once in a while. so on those massive youtube playlists you never actually see a song like "Let me know" despite it being a song that's taken me closer to god than almost any other earthly pleasure

This was my favourite song when I used to roll on Ecstasy 

[video=youtube]
Also alot of DJ Hixxy aswell

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
adrian and raz - how will i know (kand and pedrsen mix)
ana criado - border line
alex morph - antara
nitrous oxide - downforce
super8&tab - suru