If you marry a woman or LTR in 2015

dwarf

Incel
Joined
Aug 7, 2015
Messages
147
Reputation
0
You better keep a leash on her... and be muscled up and roided. Their are gonna be hundreds of chads trying to steal ur woman away from u and try to cuck u. u gotta be lik this dude and watch her 24/7 to make sure she not cheaitng



and when she needs discipline


and u must have 12x8  weiner to make sure she doesnt want another man to make her cum since  ucant with ur 4x3
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
41
big dick is most important. if you cant POUND her with the energy of a small train she will NEVER respect you. respect can only be established when you dominate her with your big dick in very rough sex.


but if you have a sub8x6" dick you can NEVER dominate her because she doesnt even feel you tiny wiener
 

dwarf

Incel
Joined
Aug 7, 2015
Messages
147
Reputation
0
The German Dream said:
big dick is most important. if you cant POUND her with the energy of a small train she will NEVER respect you. respect can only be established when you dominate her with your big dick in very rough sex.


but if you have a sub8x6" dick you can NEVER dominate her because she doesnt even feel you tiny wiener

do you seriously think every man has a 8x6

lol
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
41
dwarf said:
The German Dream said:
big dick is most important. if you cant POUND her with the energy of a small train she will NEVER respect you. respect can only be established when you dominate her with your big dick in very rough sex.


but if you have a sub8x6" dick you can NEVER dominate her because she doesnt even feel you tiny wiener

do you seriously think every man has a 8x6

lol

of course not. those men who dont are usually incels and cuckolds who get cheated on 24/7.
 

Neo

Coper
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
746
Reputation
0
dwarf said:
You better keep a leash on her... and be muscled up and roided. Their are gonna be hundreds of chads trying to steal ur woman away from u and try to cuck u. u gotta be lik this dude and watch her 24/7 to make sure she not cheaitng


and when she needs discipline

and u must have 12x8  weiner to make sure she doesnt want another man to make her cum since  ucant with ur 4x3

That's just too much work. Why bother having a serious relationship when you're super muscular and got a 12x8 ? That much stress are gonna lead you to cancer and thus ow longevity.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
458
Reputation
4
Good points, but nowadays it's the FEMALES who have their husbands or boyfriends on the leash. Men lost their balls a long time ago.
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
1
6ft4 said:
Is anyone else aware on theSavageStallion on fitmisc
The guy is 6'3, 250lbs roided out, azzure eyes and lightly tanned skin for someone who's half black
He got a sloot girlfriend by white knighting her but then broke her down mentally by insulting her over the amount of guys she has fucked
He fucks her like a pornstar with his 8.25x6.9 inch dick. 
He has girls approaching him on the regular when he goes to the gym with her and this just makes her want him more.
She is loyal to him because she knows he can go out and fuck any other girl he wants so wants to keep him for herself 
Top 1% of males or death

Hes a major E-statter
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
1
6ft4 said:
Feelsbrah said:
Hes a major E-statter

That's true, he is definitely e-statting his dick and he made a thread once saying he is 6'1. Height fluctuates every few weeks

His dick looks about the same as mine no homo and im a bit over 7 inches.   I believe his height since it was confirmed when he was detectived.   I do think hes adding a lot to his weight.   Probably weighing himself in the evening, after a massive meal and 3 litres of water fully clothed and rounding up etc.
 
Top