If You have to Put ANY Effort into Getting a Woman

zyzz007

Lookism God
= Its not worth it. You will either get rejected or used for ur time, money and labour.
The reason people say just be urselves is becuz those people were telling the truth. Those men didn't do anything for those women they got, those men were just being themselves.
The women liked them and made it super easy for the men to get with the woman.
If u have to chase a woman and kill yourself in the gym and dress and do this and that it means ur unattractive and woman dont want u.

offthewall

Slayer
BTW this is true, girls clearly will want you to know they think you are hot, it doesn't even make sense for them to keep it to themselves. I don't believe they will agressively approach,actually I know in general they won't, but they will get the info to you somehow. Drunken facebook messages that 'wasn't them', random fb adds, liking random FB pic while all the girls are around bored and they build up some dutch courage, its a fucking fallacy to suggest girls of any sort of calibre won't like the pics of a guy they think is hot.

FireHaze

Gigachad
offthewall said:
BTW this is true, girls clearly will want you to know they think you are hot, it doesn't even make sense for them to keep it to themselves. I don't believe they will agressively approach,actually I know in general they won't, but they will get the info to you somehow. Drunken facebook messages that 'wasn't them', random fb adds, liking random FB pic while all the girls are around bored and they build up some dutch courage, its a fucking fallacy to suggest girls of any sort of calibre won't like the pics of a guy they think is hot.
I don't think random FB adds mean anything. They just want to boost their friend count. I got random adds back when I looked like a bloated bonleess mess.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FireHaze said:
offthewall said:
I don't think random FB adds mean anything. They just want to boost their friend count. I got random adds back when I looked like a bloated bonleess mess.
Yeh girls hate me and I got random adds too.