UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
At some point. And who knows what her stance on abortion is or her families. It fucking sucks. Nothing in life can just be good. There always has to be real and prevalent consequences

Nizoral Babe

Coper
So don't fuck ugly girls. Period. Impregnate quality girls instead. Profit.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
Nizoral Babe said:
So don't fuck ugly girls. Period. Impregnate quality girls instead. Profit.
If I have a kid at all anytime in the next 5-10 years I will want to kill myself, period. Doesn't matter if he/she grows up to be the POTUS, a top tier athlete, elite musician, world renowned scientist, worlds top model, etc
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
You mean with strangers? Or people you know?
Either way. If you have tons of casual sex, at some point (due to drinking or some sort) you will be reckless and fuck raw without knowing if she's on the pill or not. And even if you fuck thousands and thousand of times on the pill, pregnancy is possible. Every teen/early 20's serial slayer me or my brother know has a kid or two by now and most are under 26. It's a scary thought

It hasn't happened to me yet. I have bought the morning after pill around 10 times, due to not pulling out.

I have an impregnation fetish

Would gladly bust my nut deep inside a 7+/10 and then probably run away like a nigger.

Edit: That's what Alexander the Great & the Crusaders did, right? Just propagating my seed like my noble ancestors.

debijon

Normie
Statistically yes, but its 100% controllable on the males part if you do it properly.

and no trusting the girl on the pill is not a good idea.

Legit. My conception % is very high, even though I've never had casual sex and used pill and condoms in LTRs.

FuckThis

Slayer
Yeah tell me.about it. 2 kids that were not wanted,fucked for life

Pregnancy scares are fucked up,always have them somewhere back in my mind.