If you have casual sex, you're put at risk for rape charges

burlesque

Banned
there is no point in pursuing slayerdom, you do realize that it could be over ANY day. any disgusting tramp could be bitter about you pumping or dumping her, or she could simply just have regret her consensual drunken sex.

women have no qualms about screaming rape, do you understand that? a random skank can put you in jail for 50 years because she doesn't want to feel like a slut.

one night stands are VERY risky. if you are going to engage in any form of sexual activity, you better have undisputable proof that it was consensual by video evidence.

even if you're not convicted of rape, you will forever have that tag on yourself, and bluepill whiteknights will not hesitate to harass you for the rest of your life.

another thing, men who are proven not guilty should be suing the women and demanding a sentence that would've matched his had he been convicted, how is this not happening?

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
It's lucky that I can't get any females to have casual sex with me then!

IcedEarth

Slayer
burlesque said:
there is no point in pursuing slayerdom, you do realize that it could be over ANY day. any disgusting tramp could be bitter about you pumping or dumping her, or she could simply just have regret her consensual drunken sex.

women have no qualms about screaming rape, do you understand that? a random skank can put you in jail for 50 years because she doesn't want to feel like a slut.

one night stands are VERY risky. if you are going to engage in any form of sexual activity, you better have undisputable proof that it was consensual by video evidence.

even if you're not convicted of rape, you will forever have that tag on yourself, and bluepill whiteknights will not hesitate to harass you for the rest of your life.

another thing, men who are proven not guilty should be suing the women and demanding a sentence that would've matched his had he been convicted, how is this not happening?
this is exactly what autism looks like

D.R.

Banned
Will probably never happen anyways. I think I'll probably lose my virginity to a prostitute in 3 years or something, maybe not even that and I'm gonna die a virgin, but who knows. My mother said it would make her uncomfortable if I brought a hooker to our house, I have to discuss this with her at some point though, living without sex does not work out well.

IcedEarth

Slayer
D.R. said:
Will probably never happen anyways. I think I'll probably lose my virginity to a prostitute in 3 years or something, maybe not even that and I'm gonna die a virgin, but who knows. My mother said it would make her uncomfortable if I brought a hooker to our house, I have to discuss this with her at some point though, living without sex does not work out well.
if you are over 18 you can start now with a hookers, once you are over it you might lose some of your inhibition and still get laid with civilians, presuming you are under 25 in college

waiting is retarded