• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

if you have a short vertical lower third you have the sexual worth of a ugly mong

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46
Proof

 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #3

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46
LordSUPER said:
CHROMO-ZONED
:cage:

Thats not the point - look at her boyfriend and his short vertical third...


If you have a short vertical third the best you can hope 4 is a downie who probably even cant wipe her own ass
 

LordSUPER

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
1,529
Reputation
3
paulus said:
LordSUPER said:
CHROMO-ZONED
:cage:

Thats not the point - look at her boyfriend and his short vertical third...


If you have a short vertical third the best you can hope 4 is a downie who probably even cant wipe her own ass

Not true, everyone is different and some people's ratios make them look good. There is no ideal lower third height, it all depends on your face.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46
LordSUPER said:
paulus said:
Thats not the point - look at her boyfriend and his short vertical third...


If you have a short vertical third the best you can hope 4 is a downie who probably even cant wipe her own ass

Not true, everyone is different and some people's ratios make them look good. There is no ideal lower third height, it all depends on your face.

:spiderlol:
:lmfao:


@"Pinhead"
 

lolatmylife

Regular
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
1,998
Reputation
3
LordSUPER said:
paulus said:
Thats not the point - look at her boyfriend and his short vertical third...


If you have a short vertical third the best you can hope 4 is a downie who probably even cant wipe her own ass

Not true, everyone is different and some people's ratios make them look good. There is no ideal lower third height, it all depends on your face.

COPE COPE COPE COPE ALERT

I wish I could delude myself this hard.
Post your lower third m8, i wanna laugh
 
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
746
Reputation
0
You have to take into account that she is a highly sought after model and has high status. How many facebook likes did your prom pics get?

short lower third -> get a model gf and enter high society confirmed


just have short lower third theory is born tbh
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46
Impotent Rage said:
You have to take into account that she is a highly sought after model and has high status. How many facebook likes did your prom pics get?

short lower third -> get a model gf and enter high society confirmed


just have short lower third theory is born tbh

:jordan:
 
Top