Lonoisagod

Incel
Nothing could fix that bulldog eyearea of yours man, its simply just your genetic eye area.

Work on your confidence and the rest of the bones you'd want to work on. Don't mess with the eye area.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Lonoisagod said:
Nothing could fix that bulldog eyearea of yours man, its simply just your genetic eye area.

Work on your confidence and the rest of the bones you'd want to work on. Don't mess with the eye area.
Are there any good looking guys with shit eye area?

whywoulditmatter said:
Lonoisagod said:

Higher than a 7 no.

Unless you have a very unique eye color your eyes will failo you so hard.

BlueBalls

Chad
paulus said:
@"blueballs" is an eye expert
No I'm just a layman.

OP if you want you can PM me your pics and I'll give you some input, always take a doctors word over mine though.

Lonoisagod

Incel
whywoulditmatter said:
Lonoisagod said:

No bro, Eye and mouth area rules firsts.

diculo

Slayer
Orbital decompression
Canthopexy
Canthoplasty
Reverse orbital box osteotomy.
Infraorbital rim implant
Brow ridge, glabella, and supra orbital rim implant.

I'm willing to get surgery, but it seems like I can't fix my NCT. I'm planning on getting my nose job, so I wish I could get other stuff done. It's a shame I'm lost and have nowhere to stay. I'm having suicidal thoughts.