if you had orthodontics read this

K

kill.orthodontists

stop wining about testosterone. The reason your're ugly is nobody told ur parents about the causes of malocclusion so some bloodletter could pull teeth out and fuck your face up with braces. They knew then like they know now. Lets start suing these cunts and the organizations that protect their racket. The more the merrier. Then you can pay for all the punanni and lefort procedures you want.

I want to exterminate orthodontics and gas those who knowingly fuck faces up. The fight is bigger than
you and will be hard fought but what hope for the human race other wise. Stop sitting around complaining and organize your selves.

queers :rage:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Do braces actually move the jaw though? I've heard otherwise. Extractions are absurd though

Ascent

Normie
Topkek I had 3 or 4 teeth extracted + braces and I have the best lower third of any one I know IRL. 

I'm not sure what causes it tbh. It's more complex than 'hurr durr the dentist fucked my teeth up'.

A

athmbyty

The only times braces will inhibit growth is between 3 and 11, when the main phases of jaw growth happen. If you needed braces then, there was something fucked up with your teeth/jaws which needed fixing.

Even extractions don't destroy looks. @Ascent has a god-tier lower third, even after extractions + braces in his lower teens.

Just LOL at completely believing Mike Mew and his dad Mewtwo.
[hr]
Ascent said:
Topkek I had 3 or 4 teeth extracted + braces and I have the best lower third of any one I know IRL. 

I'm not sure what causes it tbh. It's more complex than 'hurr durr the dentist fucked my teeth up'.
I WAS JUST WRITING A POST SAYING THE SAME THING LOL.

Starcrazy

Chad
wtf, people who had braces during puberty always look better than those who never had them

dogboner54

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
Do braces actually move the jaw though? I've heard otherwise. Extractions are absurd though
only twin blocks can do that i think

[font=arial, sans-serif]The [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Twin Block[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] is a removable appliance that is made up of two components; an upper and lower plate, which works together to posture the lower jaw forward. The [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]twin blocks[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] free up the "locked-in" lower jaw and encourage it to grow to its fullest potential[/font]

A

athmbyty

UglyNormalFag said:
Braces move the teeth.

Teeth are attatched to the jaw via periodontal FIBRES. There's no bone contact.

When the jaw is going through explosive growth in childhood, braces may cause downward growth, but otherwise it's impossible.

Ascent

Normie
athmbyty said:
The only times braces will inhibit growth is between 3 and 11, when the main phases of jaw growth happen. If you needed braces then, there was something fucked up with your teeth/jaws which needed fixing.

Even extractions don't destroy looks. @Ascent has a god-tier lower third, even after extractions + braces in his lower teens.

Just LOL at completely believing Mike Mew and his dad Mewtwo.
[hr]
Ascent said:

I WAS JUST WRITING A POST SAYING THE SAME THING LOL.
Lol @ letting these fools know you and I know each other IRL.

It's too late now, boyo.  :macho:

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I have a narrow palate due to extractions, but my jaw is actually pretty good.

A wider palate is preferable...but my parents fucked up by not giving me a harder diet. I won't make the same mistake is I have kids.

uw0tm7, braces beautifully align teeth. i wish i got my teeth done when i was developing. now i'm just stuck with crooked teeth for the rest of my life.

Ascent

Normie
dogboner54 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
only twin blocks can do that

[font=arial, sans-serif]The [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Twin Block[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] is a removable appliance that is made up of two components; an upper and lower plate, which works together to posture the lower jaw forward. The [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]twin blocks[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] free up the "locked-in" lower jaw and encourage it to grow to its fullest potential[/font]
I HAD TWIN BLOCKS. I wanted to remove them but my mother said to keep them on because I would be thankful in the future. Iirc I had a prominent overbite.

:glasses:

Love you mom. 

Here's my lower third for those wondering. Ignore the hair, it's a wig. 

I had them from around 10th to 11th grade.

A

athmbyty

TheNextLachowski said:
uw0tm7, braces beautifully align teeth. i wish i got my teeth done when i was developing. now i'm just stuck with crooked teeth for the rest of my life.
I'm 17 and getting mine put on after I turn 18. My occlusion is perfect, it's just an impacted wisdom tooth caused mild crowding which annoys me.

There's still hope for you boyo.
[hr]
Ascent said:
dogboner54 said:
only twin blocks can do that

I HAD TWIN BLOCKS. I wanted to remove them but my mother said to keep them on because I would be thankful in the future. Iirc I had a prominent overbite.

Love you mom. 

Legit the most perfect lower third on anybody I know IRL.

Ascent

Normie
athmbyty said:
TheNextLachowski said:
I'm 17 and getting mine put on after I turn 18. My occlusion is perfect, it's just an impacted wisdom tooth caused mild crowding which annoys me.

[hr]
Ascent said:

Love you mom. 

Luv u bb.  :inlove:

Do my masseters look like that irl? The indented part towards my masseters is me flexing them iirc, and the picture is taken from a downward angle (my friend that took it was sitting down on a couch as I stood up). 

That probably makes it look better than it actually is.

But yeah OP, I still wear retainers on the daily basis (baby please), and I honestly do not believe dentists are to blame for a bad lower third development, necessarily.
[hr]
Sekrets said:
Tfw acknowledged by Sephon.  :macho:

A

athmbyty

Ascent said:
athmbyty said:

[hr]

Do my masseters look like that irl? The indented part towards my masseters is me flexing them iirc, and the picture is taken from a downward angle (my friend that took it was sitting down on a couch as I stood up). 

But yeah OP, I still wear retainers on the daily basis (baby please), and I honestly do not believe dentists are to blame for a bad lower third development, necessarily.
[hr]
Sekrets said:
You have that indentation when you smile IRL yes.

Ascent

Normie
athmbyty said:
Ascent said:

[hr]

You have that indentation when you smile IRL yes.
Holy fuck I didn't know that, I never noticed that in the mirror.

K

kill.orthodontists

braces fucked my face up and I have childhood photos to prove it - though still a slayer I might add. Fuck orthotropics. The bottom line is dentists have known about causes of crooked teeth all along but don't want to give up leeching money of parents or the state/society. It time they paid, with blood if necessary.

do you want your children - if u ever have any - to grow up in a world of ugly people like we did.

Ascent

Normie
Reflex said:
Ascent said:

slayer
I'm not NT and I'm actually kissless virgin.

:situation:

I know I know, I'm kinda in the same boat as you guys.

hospen said:
Ascent said:

Love you mom. 

mike mew is rolling in agony

nice
Yeah I think his advice on oral posture is applicable to younger kids but, beyond a certain age range it's futile.

legit, I got mercilessly raped for years, at times even with a headgear to restrict growth.
my parents didn't care, they actually forced me to endure endless raping. when it was finally over my parents actually paid the rapist a lot of money
how do you even come back from something like that

:crying:

Ascent

Normie
hospen said:
Ascent said:
I'm not NT and I'm actually kissless virgin.

:situation:

I know I know, I'm kinda in the same boat as you guys.

Yeah I think his advice on oral posture is applicable to younger kids but, beyond a certain age range it's futile.

Legit. He has lost the credibility he used to have
I spoke with him (over internet) and he seems shady. He only cares about something you say if it involves a consultation which is quite expensive...

Mike jew.